Part 4

I ran back home as fast as I could, Buddy following me. I quickly got the keys out of my pocket and opened the door. I got changed into my SWAT uniform. I was about to leave when Buddy grabbed my trousers. He looked up at me. Could he come in handy? I put his lead back on and put him in the front seat of my ash grey Audi R8. I strapped myself in and went to the base.

As soon as I got there I rushed out of the car. I was nearly in the building when I heard barking coming from my car.

Buddy!

I rushed back to the car and got him out "Sorry Buddy!" I said to him. He seemed to accept my apology. When I got into the building I called a meeting. I told everyone the situation. After an hour, we finally had a plan.

PLAN A:

Get all SWAT van's to the location. Make a shield formation along with guns. Order to come out with their hands up. If ignored (and probably will) we break into the building and realise all hostages, arresting the people involved.

PLAN B

Break into the building and get straight to the people involved. Arrest or shoot if necessary. Then get hostages out.  

Eventually everyone agreed on Plan A. We also agreed to strike the next day at 11 am. I couldn't wait to see Skyla's face again.