Ahhhh fudge....

"Goodnight Tod" I said as I climbed up the stairs.
"night Ava" he shouted from his room which was down the hall. I opened the door to my room and sank into my bed, I lifted my head to see my alarm clock 12:49pm. I laid my head down onto my bed and fell in to a deep sleep.
________________________

"Uzumaki!!!!!" I heard from outside my window, Waking me up.

Where the heck am I, why am I in a hospital gown where's Tod! I tried to get up when a man pushed me down. He doesn't look like anyone I've seen before I looked at my hands. What what is this why are my hands so different.

"Don't try to get up" he said. He had this weird headband on and he covered his face with a mask and his hair he looks so young but his hair says other wise.

"W-who are you" I managed to say.

"Who me" he said looking up from his book to look at me. I nodded my head as yes

"Oh I'm Kakashi Hanete" (sp?) he said.

"Where where am I-I" I stuttered

"Well the hidden village of the leaf of course," he said rubbing the back of his head.

I had laid back down thinking it was all a dream pinching myself to wake up.

"Now my time to question you," he said seriously

"What were you doing outside of the gate that late? With no protection no nothing. How did you get here? And why?" And he kept asking and asking questions until I almost passed out.

"Yes my name is Ava Kira I live with my uncle Tod Kitsa and his son Imono Kitsa I don't know how I got here and why I came I believe this is all just a dream I'm still at home sleeping" I said as I pinched myself over and over "no this this can't be I'm still home on my bed"
"Maybe we should talk to the third Hokage." He said as he picked me up and vanished.

Suddenly we appeared in a bright room with a desk and multiple bookshelves, a older man with a white outfit sitting at the desk reading.
"Oh Kakashi I see you have the girl from the gate with you, young lady what is your name"
"It's Ava Kira" I said.
He gasped "A-a Kira that that's not possible"
"What is it Hokage" Kakashi said.
"Well a long time ago when the nine tailed fox had rampaged there was a clan with the name of Kiranot Named originally of the royal family Kira and the head Notsima Kira, the were part of the hidden leaf until the nine fox had come and well they fought the bravest war they ever could." He said. There was a long moment of silence as the third took out a book from his desk. He blew the dust off of it and opened it. "This book here is the book of the Kiranot Clan it is an ancient myth that the Wife of Notsima Kira had a child upon the day of the nine tailed fox, it was told that the child will grow and grow until it becomes 12 it will be held in another dimension. It was our 12th anniversary yesterday of the Nine tailed fox."