Ramen

2 years pass
___________________________
"Kiba!!!!" I shouted. "What!?" He said and shrugged. "We are going to get some ramen want to come?" I asked. "Sure, but I'm broke" he said. "Haha, I'll pay," I said checking my my purse for extra money. We walked down too the Ramen stall. We sat at the counter. "One beef ramen and extra spam on the side please." I said. "One chicken soup with two eggs please," Kiba said. They all ordered Shikamaru,Temri (sp?) Hinata, Tenten, Neji, Lee, Sakura, and Naruto. Shika and Tem sat next to each other they're dating!!!! Shikri? That's such a cute ship name!!! "hows your ramen" Kiba said. "It's the best!!" Naruto interrupted. "Naruto why you little... let Ava speak!!!" He said growling at him. "It's really good and after becoming a full fledged ninja taste even better then the last." I replied. "Your such a drag, you always say that." Shikamaru said stuffing his face with spam. "Shikamaru your the drag, always work, never any real fun why cant we go to a carnival or something, and have an actual fun time." Temari said. "Yea that sounds fun," I said. "Well the town is having the nine tails fox 14th festival if you guys want to go I mean it's not a big deal to me even though I'm the nine tailed fox.... Person.... thingy... I guess." Naruto said getting quieter.

___________________________
Sorry guys I lied not a lot of Kiba But CARNIVAL DAY next chapter.
CARNIVAL DAY