First Day(Senior Year)

(Jesse)

I woke up,7 am.Not ready to go to school,to me a senior.My family is worried for me.I've never brought a boy around,and never really talked,I'm shy,I stay in the back of the classroom.I never do anything.Unlike my brother Jacob,(Jake) he is also a senior and has already slept with almost the whole school.I'm 18 and haven't been through the whole high school experience.

I've never felt like I needed too,but the talk last night at dinner was the most awkwardest  thing that has happened to me since i came home from school,and heard moaning and groaning,from Jake's bedroom.

{Flashback

I set the table for dinner,which my brother was forced to come down too,instead of eating dinner in his room,for tonight.Jake placed the food down,as everyone sat.

"Ready for school,tomorrow?"My dad asks.

"Yeah"I smile and grab some green beans and chicken.

"Of Course she is"Jake mumbled.

"All virgins love school"He said climb over the table to get the mash potatoes.

"Jacob Kendall Yorkie!"My mom,shouted his full name.

"Don't say anything about Jesse's confusion on her sexuality"My mom said and I spit out my fruit punch.

"I'm straight!"I confirm.

"Oh..Oops!"My mom said as Jake laughed and my dad went outside with his plate.

I sank down in my chair playing with my food until I finally,went to my room.

{End Of Flashback}

So this year,I chose DRESS TO IMPRESS.I've been told I have a great body,and I would probably get somewhere with a guy if I loosened up a bit.

I'm also taking that advice this year.

I quickly got dressed,and did my make up,and grabbing my  black army combat boots,my phone and my vintage floral backpack and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs,and put my boots on and grabbed a bowl for my cereal.

"Hey Sis"Jake said and almost statched my bowl but I ducked and walked to sit down on my countertop chairs.

"Hey Jake"I say and start eating my fruity pebbles.

"Wow that's a first"He chuckled and I have him a confused face.

"Because you always say,Hi Jacob,never say Hey or Jake"He explained.

"Shut it"I groaned and finish my bowl and put it in the sink.

I grab my dad's car keys,and about to walk out the door.

"What do you think you're doing?"Jake asks preferring to my dad's car keys,(his car looks like BumbleBee from Transformers)

"Taking dad's car to school"I say then run out to the car before he cook stop me and got in and locked the doors.

I drove to school,and once the car drove into the school parking lot,every watched and gave the look to the car "Who's the cool person in that cool car"(A/N: LOL :P)

I parked and stood out of the car,and everyone watched me swag walk into the school.

"Damn Jesse,Looks -Hot"One guys said and the other finished for him.

I went to my locker placing my backpack in and grabbing a pin and putting it in the pocket of my jacket,for my classes.

I turned around,and saw Evan and Garrett,the two hottest and most popular guys walk up to me.

"Hey Jes,you look great"Garrett told me and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks"I smile,and pat his chest with my finger.

"I think I like this side of you better,Jess"Evan winked and walked away.

The bell rang,and I went to English with Mr.Unger.