O n e

"Get off of me!"

"Get off of me!"

"Listen you little slut!"

Tears prickled down my cheeks I tried and tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge

"You sicken me!" I yelled

I spit in his face and he slapped me in return.

"listen to your father"

I laughed "father? Is that what you call yourself"

he slapped me again and I cried in pain, he started putting his zipper on his jeans down and open my blouse showing my bare chest "p-please stop" I sobbed

he threw me on the bed I got up and tried to run away but he grabbed me and threw me back "no ones here to save you now"

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he grunted in pain I kicked him in the stomach over and over again once he was laying on the ground struggling to get up I ran for the door and ran through his drunk friends, one tried to touch me again I pushed him I could hear his voice booming through the house "come back you bitch!"

but I ran away and opened the door. I turned around to see him he was at the porch panting "where are you going to go honey?, you have no one else but me" he laughed "what are you gonna do? Get a job? Your to dumb to get a job and your already 19 so you can't go to school, you can't go to college they"ll never accept you, you can't become an idol with that ugly face of yours so tell me where are you planing to go hmm?" He was right I can't read. I can't do math. I can't do anything so how am I gonna survive in this cold world, but then again I'm sure as he'll not staying here in this hell whole.

"anywhere away from you" I spat and turned away walking "you'll come crawling back just watch!" He yelled but, I ran and ran and ran till I was out of breathe I was in the middle of the streets with my bare chest showing and my ripped jeans people were looking at me oddly and I hurried and put the buttons on at least the ones that were still on their.

I sat at the wall of this building thinking what am I going to do? How am I going to survive? Who's willing to take me in? I laughed at my own thought I mean who in their right mind is willing to take in a 19 year old girl who looks like she just crawled out of a garbage can? Right first I need to think about what I'm going to do and right now I have no clue it's the middle of the night and I'm here sitting at an unknown building trying to get my life together.

Maybe I need to get some sleep and think about it tomorrow I pulled my legs up and rested my forehead on my knees and drifted to sleep.

: T a e h y u n g :

Shit.

I forgot the paper work and Hyung is probably still there he doesn't get out of work till 11 I sighed he over works his self just to prove a point to someone aka our dad.