DEAD

Men's hearts and souls are shrouded. Their minds, fogged. These men are dead. These men are living. Demons are both.

Demons are strange creatures, given a goal, that allows them to be reborn, created by the birth of an original copy, copies called humans. Humans develop Light copies, that creates Darkness. Both sides of humans have leaders. The Lord owns The Light, and the Devil owns the darkness. Both sides wage wars and sieges. Both want the Middle Realm.

The Middle Realm is both made of Light and Dark. If one side overpowers the other enough to destroy it, the Middle Realm is dies, resulting in the destruction of the 'winning' side. An ultimatum, with all costs accounted for. 

Thousands of decades ago, the Devil was giving his son a mission. a mission to protect the ultimate weapon. The son was then dubbed 'The Scroll Master'. At that point of time, the Master respected his father. But, no longer, yet that is a story for another day.

The last siege on the Middle Realm was over 200 years ago. The Devil planned an espionage mission. He was going alone. The only one who knew was his son.

"Demons are a stain on the worlds. A stain that we shall hope to destroy." The Lord told his followers. "After an anonymous message, we have learnt an armed assailant will arrive in 0800 hours. we also learnt of a weapon that we shall have to capture."

"The following plans are data for a design the Devil created." The Lord lifted a film roll. He placed it into a projector. "He calls them SATANs." He pointed to a 3d image of a golden soldier, with a armoured helmet, that resembled a lamp. "Soulless Artificial Trained Assassins by Nightfall. I think that they would be better suited for us to use." The bearded man explained. "Although we have strength in numbers, we are weak. But, with these, we level the battle field.".

The Devil left that night. he never returned. When he arrived, he was welcomed by a familiar enemy.

"Hell..." The Devil uttered. His last words. Now he is reborn.