CHAPTER 4: MYSTERIOUS GUY

It has been a week since the party and the unknown guy that drove me to my house and also acting suspicious, its like we've seen each other somewhere but whatevs. I dialed the number of my best friend to sermon her about it, i still can't get over it.

*Bestie J// dialling*

-Hey Best!

-JENNA!! WHY THE FVCK DID YOU BRING ME TO A CLUB!? I'M GROUNDED BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME! And I frikkin' hate the boy who drove me home.

-Woah! Sorry about you being grounded tho...so there was a boy who drove you? Is he cute?

-No, of course he's not! Like eww

-You're so harsh, Kait. Bye K! Got to go

(P.S sorry for the bad words readers especially for the young ones. I just got to put that so it will be more dramatic, you know. Haha. K bye continue reading.)

And so our conversation ended. Jenna is so into boys. I'm the complete opposite of her. I'm NBSB or NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH, I've never liked someone before because I sometimes act like a guy but fyi, I am not a guy. I just feel like wanting to be a boy and not that girly stuff you girls do. My phone beeped and something popped out in the notifications, I looked at it and it was from an unknown number.

From: Unknown Number

-Hi Kait. ;)

Hmm...who could be this person. I replyed to his message

-Who are you?

He replyed immediately to my text.

-It's for me to know and for you to find out.

-You think you can just say that to me. Well,excuse me! I dont talk to strangers mister or what gender you are.

Wth!? How could he or she. I don't know this person's gender yet so peace.

-Yeah, I'm a boy.

-Whatever. I don't care. Stop talking to me alright?

-Kait, fyi, we're not talking we're texting. Just for you to know, k.

-Oh, shut up and don't text me back ever again!

I said to him angrily. I hate him and his sarcasm. I mentally cursed inside my head. I went to the bathroom and did the necessary things to do there the went out. I went to the kitchen to watch movies and picked Anabelle..hehehe. I said to my head 'this is gonna be so awesome'. As I was in the scary part scene which is not really that scary, someone knocked the door and I went there to see who's knocking but when I opened it, there's nobody standing there.

"Stupid pranks." I mumbled and slammed the door, I was in the middle of the exciting scene, curse those people. Then somebody knocked the door again like wtf! I went to open it and unsurprisingly, there's nobody in there. AGAIN.

"I swear if you prank me again I'm gonna freaking kill you, if you're out there." I said loudly to nobody in particular. Just for the record, I'm not the one who you should mess with if I'm angry. I might even kill the person who might and especially if I'm on my period.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm super sorry for the long wait guys, its because I'm also currently writing another story. I'll update when I'll post it, ok? So for right now, what do you think? Who do you think is the mystery person texting Kaity? Vote, comment or share to your friends, it will really mean a lot! K this is it for now's update:) GUYS, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY, YOU COULD GO CHECK MY PROFILE AND ITS THERE...ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY IF YOU LOVE IT

-kress_xoxo