Chapter 1: Embarrassing past

It was Saturday morning and you don't have classes....as you wake up, you showered and ate your breakfast...as you sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v..... you saw the news about kpop group about being nice to fans..then suddenly you remembered something..an embarrasing past..

*No,no,no...don't remember Yun Ji..*but even if she tried not to remember..she still remembered it..

Flashback* about 6 months ago*

It was  Christmas morning but she was the only one awake...Yun Ji was so excited to receive her present from her parents..

"I wonder what they got for me.."she said while getting up from her bed..

She rushed to her parents' room and said "mom,dad its Christmas!!"she said..

"I can see why you are excited"her mom said

"She's just to see her present from us"her father said..

Yun Ji just laughed and gigled as they went down..

She gave her parents' gift to them

"Yun Ji,a watch..thank you, Yun Ji"her mother said while hugging her daughter

"An office bag..oh,Yun Ji,you didn't have to"Yun ji ran to her father annd hugged him

"Now it's our turn"her parents said while they saw their daughter jumping..They handed her an envelope and she opened it..

"DAD!!MOM!! 2 tickets for a concert on Dec.30..and the best part...a concert for SHINEE!!!"she hugged and kissed them one by one..

"Now call your Suyeol and tell her"her father said

"We know that you are going with your bestfriend"her mother said while laughing 

"You guys are the best!!"she said while running to her room

She went in her room and called Suyeol instantly... *RINGING,RINGING*finally she answered..

"Hello"Suyeol said grumpily

"Sorry if I woke you up but I have good news!!"""she said happily

"Early in the morning"Suyeol grumpily said

"You won't believe what I just received for Christmas"Yun ji said

"What??"  Suyeol asked

"2 TICKETS FOR SHINEE'S CONCERT!!" Yun Ji shouted

"and i'm plannning to go with you"she added

"REALLY??!!!" Suyeol said

"YES!!REALLY,REALLY"she said

Suyeol jumped up and down and she said she will go to you house later and she hung up

Time just flew by so quickly and it was Dec.30 already....Yun Ji was getting ready for the concert and so was Suyeol..They both grabbed markers,pictures and their own camera and quickly waved goodbye...And  they arrived at the venue....As the concert started,they both had fun..and shouted so loudly...and when the concert finished they tried to get autographs from thei idols but they could not..They went outside sadly...as they waited for a cab....Yun Ji said something..

"Suyeol,i'll be right back..i'll just go to the bathroom quickly"Yun Ji said

Suyeol nodded as Yun Ji went back

When she was done and on her way back,she saw SHINEe and she immediately ran to them and said..

"Minho oppa,can I take a picture with you??"she politely said

But Minho just ignored her and tried to catch up with the members,but when he was walking,he felt a hand grabbed his arm and said..

"Please Minho oppa....Pleeaseeee.."she made a face with puppy dog eyes..

But Minho shouted and said  "Get out of the way!!!Bit**!!!You'll never get apicture with this handsome guy..cause your ugly and annoying!!!"

But Yun ji did not give up and tried once more,but Minho just shoved her away causing her to fall and break her camera..Minho shouted again and said..

"You know what,what you saw right now is true!!!we only are nice in front of the camera to make us look good but we really hate bit**s like you!!! And I assure that all the other kpop groups are also like this!!so get away from here!!"Minho shouted..

And after that she ran away towards the door with her eyes closed,but she bumped the wall and fell down..

Shinee just looked at her and started laughing..Minho tried to help her but he was just teasing her..as she was about to reach for his hand,Minho just stood up and said..

"You are not just annoying but also stupid,you think that I will help you???"he said while laughing..

She stood up and ran towards Suyeol and hugged her tightly...Yun ji told Suyeol what happened..as she finished she said to herself..

 *From now on,I will hate all the Kpop groups*

***************Back to the present...

She just ran to her room and started to cry...the day was just fast as her mother called her for dinner..She then slept in her room after dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You / Yun Ji / Krystal on multimedia... ^^

update sooooonn... :))