Chapter 3: Trying to avoid

When Yun Ji woke up in the morning,she took a 15 minute shower....She dressed in her uniform and she sat in front of the mirror..She thought of the words she said last night...

*I will never like Kpop again* she mumbled to herself

She also thought * What will happen today??I think Sehun will still disturb me....What will happen if he keeps on following me???I will try my hardest just to ignore him when he talks,sit away from him,don't talk to him,avoid when his eyes are staring at me and avoid him every time I see him...I'll do everything....EVERYTHING...*

After that she went outside of her room and went downstairs to eat her breakfast..After she ate her breakfast,she texted Suyeol that she will be waiting in front of Suyeol's house...Then she arrived at Suyeol's house..Yun Ji was startled when Suyeol ran towards her....

"HEY!!!!I heard the rumors about you and Sehun!!"Suyeol said while panting

"Why??What about it??"Yun ji said

"I heard he sat next to you in class and Luhan also sat to you in your next class..Omo!!!You are so lucky!!"Suyeol said

"I don't really care about that anymore..."Yun Ji said annoyingly

"WHAT???You were really lucky...If I was in your place,I would ask for their autograph immediately..."Suyeol said

"I don't really think that they would give their autographs to me..."Yun Ji said

"How would you know that??How can you be so sure??" Suyeol said

"I don't know..Come on Suyeol,we have to get to school.." Yun Ji said while pulling her hand

As they reached the school,they went their separate ways...Before Yun Ji entered every classroom,she would check if Sehun was there..In her first class,she was lucky that Sehun was not there..She sat next to a weird looking guy..She said that it was better to sit to weird looking kid rather thAn to sit next to a Kpop idol..Plus you get bullied just for sitting next to them...Time went by so quickly that it was already lunch...AS usual,Yun Ji sits next to Suyeol. But when Yun Ji hears some girls screaming,she knew that EXO was coming..She quickly stands up and throws her food in the trash can...Then she would go to her next class or roam around the school..The girls who bullied her noticed that Yun Ji was avoiding EXO and causing them not to bully Yun Ji anymore...This was her routine for 3 executive days..

Sehun's POV

*I haven't talked to Yun Ji since the day I saved her from tjose bullies..She always Looks away whenever I am looking at her at class...I see her several times but whenever I try to get nearer her she always runs away..We have been like this for 3 days but it seems like a week..Why do I feel like I always want to talk to her???And when I don't,I feel So disappointed...AIGOO!! I don't know what to do...*

"Hey...Sehun....Why do you look so down these past 3 days??"BaekHyun asked with a worried expression

"Maybe because of the girl"Chanyeol teased

"Chanyeol, don't tease him" Suho said

"It is because of that girl" I said

"WHAT??!!"they said surprised causing the whole cafeteria to be silent for a moment but it went back to normal again

"But I rather don't want to talk about it" I said while standing up and going

"We have to find out who that girl is and what that girl is doing to SEhun" Chen said while the others nodded in agreement

Yun Ji's POV

*Uhhh...Algebra is so boring... I could sleep if this last class doesn't soon....*

Luckily for me,the bell rang and we all stormed out of the classroom..As I was walking,I felt that a hand grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me in an empty classroom...When I looked who it was, it was Sehun...*

"Why do you keep running away from me??"Sehun asked

Yun JI looked at him but kept silent...

"You don't look at me in class and I never see you anywhere in school except class..Why Yun Ji??" SEhun asked I again

Yun Ji still kept silent..

"What is your problem about me??why do yo-" sehun said

Before he could finish the sentence,Yun ji cut him out..

"I don't care..Just let me out" Yun Ji said

Sehun stepped aside from the door but before Yun Ji took another step..Sehun said...

"Come on,Yun JI..Can't you tell what is the problem??Is it because I am famous??Is it because they will bully you if you hang out with me??Sure,I am in a Kpop grou-"

"JUST LET ME OUT!!!Don't act like you know everything!!!"Yun JI shouted while opening the door and running away..

Her best friend saw her and ran after her but Suyeol felt a hand grabbed her...

"Will you meet me tomorrow 20 minutes before classes start in the library??"Sehun said

Suyeol just nodded and continued to run after her best friend

"I can possibly know what happened to her.." Sehun said to himself while running towards their car...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

update soon... stay tuned.. :))