Truth Or Dare

Request by a friend of mine.

I laughed happily as the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Kathleen called as she ran for the door, "OMG hey, James!"

I chuckled as I walked into the living room and saw Kathleen hanging from James' arm. 

"Hey James," I said, "What's up?"

"Nothing, just super bored and figured I'd see if you guys wanted to chill," he responded.

"Netflix and chill?" Kathleen cooed in his ear with a wink, I shook my head at her horniness.

"Kathleen control yourself," I chuckled.

"No its cool," James said and winked at me, causing a rosy blush to rise onto my cheeks, "I like that idea."

"Wait," Kathleen squealed, "Let's play truth or dare!"

"Sure," James and I responded simultaneously.

It started the same way any game of truth or dare does. Lick the floor, lick the wall, lick my foot, things of that nature.

But a few rounds in, things began to get interesting.

"I dare you to kiss Sam," James said to Kathleen who looked at me with weary eyes.

I nodded to tell her it was ok and she leaned over, softly kissing me. I pulled her closer, deepening the kiss, softly biting her lip.

"Damn," I heard James mutter as I enticed a moan from Kathleen.

We looked over to see him softly stroking himself and Kathleen and I shared an evil look. We both crawled over to James, circling him like he was our prey. Kathleen began to softly kiss and suck at his neck while I trailed kisses up his inner thighs. I smiled and let our a predator like growl as he let out low groans. I moaned loudly as he tangled his fingers in my hair and forced himself in my mouth. 

I suckled and softly gagged as he began to pump his length in and out of my mouth, savoring his flavor as he exploded in my mouth.

"Hey save some for me," Kathleen pouted as she changed places with me.

I chuckled and began kissing James, slowly forcing his hand between my legs as he began to rub my pleasure button. I moaned loudly in his ear as he began fingering me hard.

"James!" I cried out in displeasure as he pulled his hand back.

"Wait my toy," he growled as he forced me down on my back and pushed Kathleen back.

Kathleen whined in protest as she watched James slam his length into me and I screamed in pleasure. I watched with hooded eyes as Kathleen prowled over and began kissing me, I groaned in pleasure as James pounded into me.  Kathleen growled and positioned herself over my face and I shyly stuck my tongue out to lick her, unsure of what I was doing.

Kathleen cried out in pleasure as I licked her and my confidence grew, I began eating her out like she was the last meal I'd ever get, all while James continued to pound into me. Kathleen's moans were  my incentive to continue, I craved her escence. James growled lowly as Kathleen began licking and sucking on his neck in between her uncontrollable moans.

She screamed out as I moaned, sending vibrations up through her body and pushing her over the edge. I cried out as I rode out my orgasm, James soon followed suit.

We all laid there in a heap of sweaty, hot, panting bodies, unable to even move while we recovered from the pleasure we just encountered.

"Well aren't you two glad I decided to come over?" James chuckled, making Kathleen and I smack him playfully as we slowly difted off to sleep.