Chapter 1

Your POV<flashback 5 yrs ago>

"Omma I'm gonna come back soon don't worry too much." I said before hanging up the phone. Its been 5 days since I visited America and now its time for me to go home. I don't want to leave this fantasy, but my holidays are over haizzz I sighed to myself as I dragged my suitcase to the front of my villa to wait for my driver to come fetch me. I'm really gonna miss everything in America, I sighed as I took my last walk around the garden in my villa. I made my way to the fountain reminiscing the memories I had in seoul. After splashing cold water from the fountain onto myself I made my way back to my luggage. A sudden loud footsteps broke into my train of thoughts, what was that I thought to myself.
Suddenly before I could react, I was face to face with a cute guy. I couldn't help but blush uncontrollably at him. My eyes made their way to his cute little dimple as he smiled at me while introducing himself. "Anneyoung, my name is L, nice to meet you." He said while holding up his hand. "Anneyoung, Krystal imnida, nice to meet you too." I replied as I smiled slightly while shaking his hand. Before I realised it, I was staring right into his eyes. OMG otteoke, his so good looking I can't help but stare at him. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo right, but who cares?
L's POV
I was strolling in the park of a villa which was located near my family's when I saw this girl standing at the fountain splashing water at herself. OMO, she looks so cute and innocent and she even has long wavy hair. I didn' t know what to do I was attracted by her beauty, so gathering up my courage I walked towards her and smiled gently before introducing myself. OMO did she just blush, she looks so cute when she did that. I wish she would only blush at me, wait what omg what did I jus think about I barely know her, how can I just want her to blush at me. "Come on L keep cool, you barely know her. It's not like she's gonna play a big role in your life." I said in my head. Claming myself down, I heard her introduce herself. Oh so her name is krystal I thought to myself, wow her name is just as pretty as herself.
Suddenly, her phone dropped onto the ground, and as if by instinct, I quickly help her to pick it up. Our heads bumb together when we both bend down to picked it up, our fingers gently brushed against each other, and before you know it, I could feel myself blushing. "Omg L what is wrong with you today?!?" I thought to myself. Looking up, I passed the phone to Krystal and I swore I saw her smile at me slightly before blushing uncontrollably, whilst accepting her phone. "Hyung! Hyung! Pali Pali," I heard the maknae Sungjong called out to me. "Aish that little brat, he only knows how to spoil my moment." Before I knew it, I was waving goodbye to Krystal, while being dragged away by the maknae. "Yah! LEE SUNGJONG! Did you really have to ruin my moment with Krystal-shi, I didn't even get her number." I shouted at Sungjong.
Your POV
OMG our heads bumbed against each other, and our hands touched. "Aish mitcheoso, his really driving me crazy I mean how can a guy be so perfect. His like a prince chaming who rides a horse and comes to save every damsel in distress." I thought to myslef. Our moment was suddenly disrupted by a guy who looked very young and feminine, and before I knew it L was being dragged away from me. Haizz I sighed as I turned around and made my way to the car which had finally arrived. Although we just met, and I'm not sure if we'll ever meet again, but it felt as though I was fated to be his...