Chapter 7

Soo hi guys, sorry for not being able to up to update on time coz im rlly busy with HW, CCA & all those shit. Anyways a BIG BIG THANKIEW TO MY 131 READERS ily guys so much<3 THANKS FOR READING MY FF & VOTING & LEAVING COMMENTS !! Shameless promotion: plzz follow my instagram @/kim.sherleng((personal)) & @/ayeitzmyung((kpop)) thxx:))))))
.
.
.
L's POV
"Fuck my life" I cursed, kicking the pebbles on the floor. I was pissed and hurt at the fact that Krystal was ignoring me. It wasn't really my fault for shooting my mouth off, but then again I could have been more sensitive towards her feelings. Sighing, I looked up as I made my way back home, seeing a familiar figure being carried by a man, I walked up closer trying to catch a glimpse of their faces. "Wait, isnt that krystal" i thought. On further observation, I realised that the man carrying Krstal was Seohoon. Although I have not been in that school for a long time to know alot about Seohoon, but one thing I knew about Seohoon, was that he was a byuntae. Well it didnt really take a genius to know that he was a byuntae, since he spent half his time smirking and hitting on girls. Sensing that something was very amiss, I followed behind him stealthily. As he placed Krystal in his car, i made a quick phone call to my hyungs asking them to meet me at seohoon's house. Hailing a cab, I followed Seohoon back to his house.
Just as I suspected Seohoon was going to take away Krystal's first time. Begging the taxi driver to go faster, I followed behind Seohoon's car I could not let anything happen to Krystal.
[Sorry for the short chappie, i promise to update another chappie on Saturday niteee]