The Hunt For HEROBRINE

One night I was tired so I went to bed early. When I woke up I was in minecraft. I got some wood so I could build my house. I was hungry so I made a mine so I could make a furnace. I made my furnace and cooked 15 steaks. I saw a creeper so I made a stone sword. I tip toed over to the creeper but it wasn't a creeper. HEROBRINE was at my house so I ran as fast as I could. 

   I thought I had to calm myself down. I went to a village to get some loot. I had a bed in my inventory so I got back as fast as I could.  When I saw what was left my jaw dropped. HEROBRINE poured lava on my house. I invited my friend over and we were shocked from all the damage.

          Then I said we should get armored up and take down HEROBRINE as a team. First we fixed my house and placed down my bed. I let my friend sleep while I went slaying mobs with my stone sword. After he got up I gave him a stone sword and then I slept. It was morning and we made 2 bows and 4 stone swords.

          My friend (JOE) said that we need more than cobblestone and I agreed. We went into the mine and 20 minutes later we had 54 diamonds. We made armor and diamond swords so we could fight HEROBRINE. We dug a bit deeper in the mine and WE FOUND HEROBRINE in a dungeon. Joe took him straight up while I shot him with arrows.

           After a week (in the game) we couldn't find him after the fight. Everything was back to normal and we played survival. When I woke up I was in the real world once more and that is how I wanted it.