Bop To The Top

I had just got downstairs when I heard a frantic knocking on the door. Immediately knowing it was Ryan, I opened the door and he rushed into my arms.
"I'm sorry, Bren, I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry." He cried.
"Hey, it's fine, Ry. Tell me what's up." I whispered soothingly.
"I-it was my dad...h-he came back." Ryan stuttered.
Dad? I thought, I needed to know more about Ryan to be able to help him.
"What d'you mean?" I asked.
"I don't wanna talk about it now."
"Oh, okay. Well I'm here when you're ready to."
"Thanks, Beebs, you're the best." He responded shyly.
"C'mon."
We hopped upstairs and into my bedroom; I only realised then it was the first time Ryan had been here.
"I'm kinda tired, Bren. Could I sleep for a while?" Ryan asked me.
"Sure."
"Can you lie with me?"
"Yeah."
We laid down, his arms around me. I closed my eyes, feeling quite tired myself. As soon as I was about to drift off, I heard him whisper "I love you, Brendon."

-----
A/N:
Okay I'm so sorry for not updating last week I had to visit family so I had absolutely no time. I'm sorry this chapter is v short and rushed but I really needed to update for y'all so yeah. Remember to vote and comment thanks!

-Jess xoxo