The Shitty School

As seconds tick-tock away we get closer and closer to the worst catastrophe on this whole universe:

School.

I mean what is the general idea of going to school? I doubt that anyone who goes to school has any purpose other than meeting their friends. Even if they don't have any friends and think they go because of studying, they're lying to themselves.

But school and those horrible teachers have a good thing. They give you these amazing story ideas which you can never gain even if you think hard for centuries. ( fatim-moj and dudeUkiddin know what I'm saying). For example you're sitting in biology class and you're surguring a cow's heart. Suddenly you get an amazing idea of an evil sergeon who kills people for a scientific research!!!

Or sometimes in school, you have a very hilarious conversation with one of your friends and then BOOM!!! You think that this conversation is excellent for one of your books so you keep repeating the conversation like...forever so you won't forget the conversation and people look at you like: "God...she's crazy..."

But most of the times, it sucks.
When you have a writing exam and you think to yourself:"I'm a great author. My book has 10k views and votes" and then... the teacher gives your paper with a huge red B or C... You go like WTF?!?!?

But after the lightning, there's always a storm. Ladies and gentlmen! The storm which shakes our existence:

Home work. *gasps*

The main idea is so simple: To keep you from answering to your fans and/or updating your stories and the result is nothing more than ruining you reputation both in school AND wattpad.
The teachers think it's good but it's not. When you write homework, you cut and then paste all you information in your mind to your notebook and when you have an exam, you have nothing to write.

In conclusion, don't let the school harm and infect your awesome minds. You have the ideas worthier than a hundred spoiled and old teachers. Use your subject only to gain ideas for stories and have fun!

-Sirene