Chapter 5

We woke up at 9:45 AM to get ready, since today was the day of the event. Its Monday, but I don't hate it this time. The event starts at 12 o'clock, but since we have VIP passes we can be there earlier to meet them before it gets to packed.

"ADDIE HURRY UP! I WANT TO BE THERE BY 10:15!!" I screeched while getting my outfit of the day out.

Today I'm wearing black high waisted jean shorts that have three buttons instead of a zipper. My shirt is a white crop with the phrase 'With My Woes' written on the front like it is on Draks' album cover. As for shoes I'm wearing my black an white high top converse.

"HOLD ON I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY HAIR!!" Addie yelled. I feel bad for our neighbors. Oh well.

Minutes later she walked out of the bathroom with her outfit on and her makeup and hair finished. She looked hawt.

She had on light washed cut off jean shorts with a white crop top that said 'Supreme' inside a red box. An the shirt looked like it was torn on the ends, but it wasn't actually torn. And her shoes wear solid red vans.

She just wore mascara, and her hair was down in perfect blonde waves.

"You look hawt love." I said.

"I try." She laughed

I then took a quick shower and did my make up while I waited for my hair to dry an the wand to heat up.

My makeup was simple, mascara and liquid eyeliner. The eyeliner was in a simple, thin wing only made at the corner of my eyes. Not fully covering my entire eyelid.

My hair was dry an so I curled just the ends, so that it wasn't in my face.

After I was done an I had my shoes on, we grabbed our black backpacks. Mine had 'k bye' stitched in white at the top. An Addies' said 'Allergic to school' stitched in white also at the top.

In our backpacks we had: our iPhone 6 plus chargers, earbuds, blank iPhone cases (so they can sign them), pictures so they can sign those also, snacks, and our emoji pillows. I have the laughing/crying emoji one. An she has the heart eyes one.

We then grabbed our penny boards and car an hotel keys and left.

"MAGCON HERE WE COME!!!!" We hollered as I drove down the road.

I am so happy.

(My penny board had a collage of pepe the frog memes on it. And hers had pizza print, which I'm letting her borrow.)