Missing Person

It was almost 1 A.M on the early monday morning, when there was a knock at Room 103 Hall D. The Room where most of the coaching staff was staying. The only one up was the manager of the New York Yankees. As he slowly got up to get to the door. The lights went out, the door flung open and then slammed shut. There was people yelling outside the room and then everything went silent. There was talk around Hall D, about someone missing, but no one knew who was gone. As the day went on, on the musky and humid monday there was a knock at the door. The few players that were still in the room after most of the team left for dinner, grabbed their bats and slowly headed to the door. They quietly opened the door. As they were all ready wih bats in their hand. The door flung open. "Gentleman, you can put the bats down now. I'm Sergeant Iregard of the Toronto P.D. do you guys have a few moments to talk?" "Yes we do" said Ortiz.  As the comversation carried on between Ortiz and the Seargeant. Alex Rodriguez stepped in the room. And had a horrified look on his face. "W-wha-whats going on here Searg...?" He asked. "Im afraid to say that the game will not played. Until we conclude this investigation" replied Seargeant Iregard. "What are you talking about" said Jeter as he walked in behind Alex. "Your manager has gone missing... and in a weird turn of events there is a small sinkhole in the playing field. That is the original reason that the game was postponed. "We have to figure this out"  said Ortiz. "I know, we are trying our best"