Prologue

I was running like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to stop running but I couldn't because if I did they would catch me. "Get that girl!" A guard yells. I felt a tear running down my face. I needed to tell her who was responsible for our father's death. I barged in the house and yelled "Clarke!" Knowing that there was no need to be quite since they know that I've been trying to tell her every chance I got. I had no time to waste. "She's not here" said a voice, it was the voice I hated with passion. It was my mother. "What?" I said with a glare. "They arrested her" she said. I pushed her to the wall and yelled "What did you do?! I bet the reason they arrested her was your fault, just like father's death. Wasn't it?". "I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention for this to happen" she said while a few tears escaped from her eyes. I felt someone grab my arms and put me some handcuffs, but I obviously it was the guards. "It never is right! Because you think there doing the right thing, but the truth is that they're killing us! They don't know what the word justice is! They only want to save their own asses! You will regret it all one day and I hope that all that guilt destroys you for all your pathetic life!" I yelled as I was being pulled away to the cell that I would rotten until I turned 18 and then die, but destiny had other plans.