Five Point Star

Pro-Log

    It is a Monday and school is about to start when i hear guns firing. "Mom I thing they are hear again." I yelled to my mom who was in the other room.

   "Just ignore it okay sweetie.. The school bus will be hear soon, so get ready.. Okay?" she yelled to me sounding busy and hurried. I open my mouth to talk when I heard a really loud gun shot. "Ahhhh." I heard my screams of pain form my mother.

    "Mom???!!!" I yelled then the door opened really fast. A man walked through it and pointed a gun right between my eyes.

    "Grab her.. She is good leverage." He yelled to some one be hind him.

"Where's my mom and what do you want with me." I asked showing no fear and with a cold gaze.

  "That's no concern of yours." he said as one of his men went to tie my hands behind my back. As he knelled downed I turned around really fast and kicked him right in the face. When my foot touched his face i quickly rolled away form him as the other guy started to shot in the direction.

  " It is now." I said running out of the room and as I did my mom came to my side. She never goes any where with out her bullet proof vest. 

                                                               ~ Five years Later ~

"Are you sure that you really sure you just want to skip to the tattoo?? This might but you in terrible you know danger." my mother asked with worry in her voice.

"Yes I am aware, and Yes I am sure that I want it." I said unshaken.

"People will be able to tell that you are a leaders daughter." she said still trying to change my mind.

"I know." I said with a cold stare.

" Okay." she said giving up.