*Chater 1*

~ Chapter 1 ~

                One year, it has been one year since my mother died. I haven't really been happy since then, but i am a part of this coven and i have to be apart of it. So i am in charge of the new-bees, getting them are getting them ready for the test they must take. I have know idea what that test might be, but I hear it is different for each member. I didn't go through the test, but i hear it is prety bad. After the test you get a tattoo that shows that you went through the test. As you get higher in the coven the tattoo changes until you finally get a star show that you are an elder or leader of the coven.

           Well I must be off to get another new-bee, fun right. They told me that they would be on golden street. As i walked on drawen circle I noticed that i was being follow i though that maybe it was the new-bee so i turned around to face them and they disappeared. I shrugged it off and kept heading for golden street. I heard glass brake behind me, right when I heard it turned right around really fast. As I turned I saw about three men, one right in front of me with a gun pointed to my face and the others standing behind him.

      "Who are you." he said with the coldest stare.

     "A person, why who wants to know?" I said returning the cold stare with out showing fear.

   "Hold out you wrist, face up." he said not changing his expression. So I held out the one with out the tattoo. He looked at it and said," What do you take me for a dumb ass? The other wrist."

 "Why whats wrong with this one??" I asked with sarcasm dripping form my voice.

    "Do you want to get your head blown off? hold out your other wrist." he said starting to get angry. I held out my other wrist. "No way.. your in Five Pointed Star." he said almost in shock. " One of your leaders killed my son."

    " Oh... I am sorry to hear that." I said.

   " That's okay, we killed her just last week." he said laughing. I froze realizing that they were the ones who killed my mother, and I was going to make them pay for what they did. Hitting the gun out of his hand i let out a blood curdling scream. Kicking him in his knee, I went all crazy on him. His men he had with him puled me off of him.

     "Let me go. I said let me go." I said trying to get out og there grip.

" Stop moving. Quite fight or do you want to die?" one of his men said pulling out his gun.

    "I knew you had to have a family member in the coven." he said getting up and whipping the blood off his face. " Other wise your tattoo would be different. There would be more to it. Am I right?" he asked.

  " No! I am just that awesome at what I do." I said keeping my cool.

 " Your a bad, very bad at hiding the truth. You know that right? Away why that has to have been your mother." he said with a little bit of a laugh.

   " No. That is so not true she was just one of the leaders. I would be disrespecting her, duh." I said unshaken.