Why?

When I woke up I was still chained and my head hurts so badly I don't know what happened and then I see Harry in the corner crying I didn't know what to do. "Harry? Where am I?" "Hey baby I'm so sorry for what I did to you I honestly didn't mean to do that will you ever forgive me?" Harry says crying "what the hell happened Harry???"
"Do you forget everything I did???" And then I try to remember and then everything came back.... I start to cry and I don't know why I was crying is because I was scared that he was going to hurt me even more "why you crying? I should be the one crying I was one that hurt you I just want to give you a punishment." So you're not going to hurt me again for what I did?" "Of course I already felt bad that I hurt you so badly I didn't mean to and I don't know what to I would do with out u?" Harry for the laugh and I don't know why and then I realize he was laughing because you hurt me. In that nice guy that was there isn't there anymore he remembered that I hurt him so then he started to feel me with the whips it was not sensational. It did not give me pleasure. It did not do anything but hurt. When he was done with me 2 hours later he left me there just plead and cry I lost so much blood that I just fell asleep. I woke up to him taking me off the board and put me back in my bed when he touched me I just cringe I hated him so much I wanted revenge. I woke up in the melanite and I realize and then the sleeping so I went to his room. I took a big knife with me and I severed his penis off, he woke up screaming it was so much blood I ran off to my bed and pretend like I was sleeping the whole time. I didn't Want him knowing as me so I tried to blame it on James the whole time. When James came running into my room he said "put on some clothes you slut were going to the emergency room Mr. styles has got his penis cut off." I tried to act so surprised and I think I Tricked him. When we were waiting in the waiting room you could see that he was dying because he lost so much blood and all of a sudden the line went flat and all you could hear the beeping sound.........