Chapter 2

Laura~
Today at school was terrible! I almost exposed my secret.
Flashback <><><><><><><><><><><><>
I woke up and got dressed. I left with my skateboard after eating breakfast.

When I arrived at school, I saw Ross. I was about to go to my locker when he appeared in front of me. "Hey Nerd," he said. I ignored him and got slapped. I somehow got mad for the first time ever and flipped him. "Zip it or else I'll tell everyone about your secret," I said. "What secret?" "The one about Penelope." He suddenly had a scared look on his face. "How do you know about her?" "Because I'm a sp- That's none of your business."

End of Flashback <><><><><><><><><><><><>

You might be wondering who Penelope is. I'll tell you about her later.

Ross~
I heard the craziest thing ever today. I swear Laura was about to say that she was a spy. How does she know about Penelope? She's got to be some sort of spy!

Penelope used to be my girlfriend but I dumped her because she was crazy. When my friend that was a girl came up to me and hugged me she threatened her that she would murder her. And another time I was giving directions to a new kid and then she came up with a knife and almost killed him. I was wondering why she was doing that. It's not like I'm gay.

{{{{<><><>}}}}
I hope you liked this chapter.

I was in Maine for a Karate tournament and I won 2 times and lost 1 time. I won against a 23 year old and a 24 year old. I lost to a 31 year old but I don't care I'm not even half of his age yet.

                                                       Until next time,
                                                                     Kasey Nguyen💘