Weird Feeling

Song - Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash vs Lorde. Reload the flashbacks of the tennis court remix.

-Martin's POV-

After hearing the remix of the song I only looked to Lindsey to see her face. Would she notice the meaning of the lyrics? God, why did I even choose that song? I mean, the remix was amazing, and I don't know how I dare to say it but it sounds even better with Lindsey's touch in the track. I was stunned by how she worked; her head bobbing to the rhythm, her soft lips mumbling the lyrics and humming the melody of the drop, the passion in which she did it, like she expressed what she felt on the song. And I couldn't help but smile stupidly at that.

What caught my attention was her face after the 'She told me you'll never be in love' part. I really hope she didn't notice that much of what it meant. I'm worried because it's pretty obvious. Because I mean, I'm a player, and talking about someone telling me that I won't be ever in love, well, I don't think she is stupid not to understand but I won't also risk to ask her.

Wait. Why am I even worrying about it? It's not like I like her, and less love her. Ugh. Sure, whatever you say Garritsen. Here we go again.

This is what worries me. A minute I'm feeling disgusted by her, the other I feel friendly and the other one I feel something weird I haven't felt in a long time, I just don't remember what it is, and it's killing me completely.

"Well, I think we are done". She smiled satisfactory while looking at her watch. "I think I should start going, I'm supposed to be there in an hour, and it takes thirty minutes to get there from the hotel". She said. I nodded slowly, processing everything. "I can take you there". Apparently, I was processing everything. Except my words. I saw her slightly shocked and seeming to think about it. "Yeah, that would be uh, cool I guess". She awkwardly responded.

Why the fuck I offered to take her? Because I actually think she is right, I don't have a brain. Or maybe you wanted to spend more time with her. Nah ah. Yeah ah. I sighed in frustration. "It's everything alright?". Lindsey chuckled. Oh my God, she chuckled. And it sounded cute. Jesus Christ, am I even listening to myself? I sound ridiculous. Why I am acting like this? I think you already know why. "Martin are you here on earth?". Lindsey giggled while waving her hands in front of my face, waking me up from my thoughts. I blushed. Wait, what. Did I really just blushed? What the fuck is this girl doing and more important how?

"Yeah, let's go". I answered standing up and putting my computer in my backpack. We got out of the building and in the car I had rented after going to Starbucks. Yeah, I rented a car. We decided not to spend so much in the taxis and I called to rent one.

I drove to the hotel and placed the car in the parking lot. Lindsey rushed out of the car and to the hotel, getting to the elevator and hurriedly pressing the button for our floor. "You know that doing that won't actually make the elevator go a thousand miles per hour right?". I joked. She just threw me a death glare and ran to her room once we were there.

She was fast. Really fast I have to say. I turned around for one second to close the door and she already had her new clothes out of the closet. Fast like an animal. She took the hem of her blouse but quickly looked at me before lifting it. Goddammit. "Don't look". She said. "It's not like I haven't seen you without shirt". I answered, stating the obvious. She sighed and changed her shirt. "Okay, now you can't see". She continued. "Not like I won't see you like that in a few minutes". I winked. Her face went completely red and I smirked in victory. I am really liking my odds here.

"I refuse to change my shorts for jeans if you are looking". She responded to my contestation. "Well, then I can do it for you". My smirk grew wider and I got close to her. I took her by the waist but she kept her face straight. I still get amazed by how she doesn't lose her shit when I do it. I looked deeply into her green eyes, and she looked back at mine. It was barely noticeable but I could see them soften when they came in contact with me. I didn't even try to fight the smile that appeared on my face at the moment I noticed it.

The bet. The bet. The bet.

Those two words popped in my head once I took a quick glance at her lips and she copied my action with me. I had totally forgot about that. And I did again when I felt a pair of lips collide with mine. I grabbed her thighs and she immediately reacted, wrapping them around my waist, not breaking the kiss. I felt myself going deeper and deeper into it, and I surprised myself falling in it.

It was truly incredible what this girl was doing to me in such a really short amount of time. I mean, I just met her. To be sincere, since the moment I laid eyes on her I tried to keep distant to her but I wanted to have fun instead. And it results that I'm not having fun, but I'm not distant either. I closer than I planned to be. She is closer than she probably planned to be. At the beginning, yeah, it was only to bring the other closer to the trap, what we don't know it's that we are actually trapping ourselves. We are trapping us in this weird feeling that we didn't experimented in a long time already.

This weird feeling called love.

~*~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I am really sorry for not updating sooner! School really is hell. But here it is now! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Until the next one! Bye bye!

-Johu734