The Battle Inside Of Herself.

She walked down the hallway, seeing Kendall Foler and Addison Hartmen with their perfect bodies and perfect hair and perfect... Everything.

Amelia Stenfield was insecure. She's never felt in control of herself.

She's been bullied ever since sixth grade, when she realized she wasn't as small as everyone else.

Amelia Stenfield was in 11th grade, and has been in a battle with herself for five years.

----------------

"Lia, c'mon. We're going to be late for our last period." Amelia's best friend, Emily, was a very proactive person. She never missed anything.

"Em, we don't have to go and we both know that." Lia shut her locker, after taking her bag out and glancing at herself in her mini mirror.

"Reminder, remember to take that mirror out." She thought to herself.

Georgeston boarding school for the free-spirited people was a very flexible school. You didn't have to go to any of your classes, you just had to show up for state testing.

Amelia and Emily started out into the middle of the school, where "The Pod" was. It was a huge glass 'cube' in the middle of the school, with beautiful plants and mini-fields. It was the perfect place to eat lunch, do homework (if you bothered to go to class), or just sit and enjoy the free time.

Amelia opened one of the steel doors, making sure it was closed before opening the actual entrance. It was school policy. You can't let the special chemically treated air out into the actual school.

"Here Lia, there's an open table."

Emily guided her friend of 11 years to the table, setting her backpack down beside her feet after sitting. Amelia followed her lead, pulling out her colored pencils and notepad before setting her backpack down.

Amelia loved to draw, sketch, or do anything that she could use her colored pencils for. She had notepads full, stacked in her bookshelf.

"Lia, if aren't going to class we should just go back to our dorm. I need to clean my room." Amelia nodded to agree, putting her stuff back into her backpack and walking to their shared dorm with Emily trailing behind. She pulled out her key, not remembering that she hadn't locked the door, so it was unnecessary. She fumbled with the locks for at least thirty seconds before shoving the door open, walking to her room and shutting her door.

"EM, IM GONNA TAKE A NAP. WAKE ME UP IN.... JUST WAKE ME UP SOME TIME LATER."

"OK."

Amelia wasn't going to sleep. She never did. Never. She hasn't slept in days. She tore off her jacket, throwing it ontop of her backpack and walking to her bathroom. She lifted off her shirt, revealing her stomach to her mirror. She hated how she looked. She wished she could just take a knife and cut the fat off of her body, and have it be over.

-------------

"LIA, WAKE UP! I MADE DINNER."

Lia walked out of her room, wearing a sweatshirt over her stomach. Emily had made chicken surprise, one of her favorites. She groaned, and sat down at her seat.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." Lia silently thanked Emily's over-active bladder, and quickly sprinted to her room, poured the food into the toilet, and ran back.

"Wow. You ate quickly," Emily said suspiciously.

"I was really hungry. I haven't eaten since noon," she lied. She hasn't eaten since two days ago, when Emily had made beef tacos.

Two days ago she decided to start starving herself. She was tired of Kendall and Addison looking at her the way that they do.

"Once I'm skinny, they'll want to be my friend," she thought to herself before saying goodnight and blogging on tumblr all night long.