Rosalie is Given a Chance( The Revised Edition)

Renesmee and the rest of the Cullens move to Seattle, Washington. Here only Renesmee goes to school why everyone else is supposedly in college.

Renesmee's pov

I grabbed Jackson shirt and pulled him into a hug. After a long summer I am finally back in school. Most of my summer was spent in Italy with Jake, Aunty Alice, and Uncle Jazz. We went swimming at the beach and we, of course, went on many shopping sprees. We had a lot more luggage than we began with. I took a step back and looked at Jackson. I never notice how good looking he was.

 Jackson was tan with milk chocolate brown hair and emerald green eyes. I skipped his nose to look at his light pink lips, which were curved over perfect white teeth in a million dollar smile. No, an a billion dollar smile. Jackson was about 6'3 and was lean very well muscled. He had on a black t-shirt that was covered with the names of all the greatest bands in history. He was wearing jeans that fit just right and a pair of black and white sneakers. Converses, I notice just like mine. I smiled.

I however, was wearing a white v-neck sweater that was cut really low in the front with a black camisole under it, black jeans from JC Penny and my converses. My hair was its natural auburn color with black streaks. I took up this look for my junior year in high school. Jackson opened the back door to his sister's Porsche. I saw Jasper in the back seat and immediately jumped in to give him a kiss. I love Jasper because he is too sweet and adorable to be just six years old. Jasper was a spitting image of Jackson so I knew he was going to have girls chasing him like bloodhounds.

Jackson was a nath which is kinda of like a good witch. He doesn’t have to say spells but to do really powerful spells like to make a continent disappear his hands would glow with purple fire. He was super funny but a total nerd at the same time. He was so focused on his recent project, a more than 1,000 word essay on the Founding Fathers, that all he could talk about how many great deeds Thomas Jefferson has done. I looked at my brand new schedule and noticed that Jackson’s was the same. We had AP English, AP Biology, and AP trigonometry first and then lunch.

                During lunch Jackson and I sat away by ourselves because his siblings were not here today. We talked about our assignment for English in which we were supposed to write about ourselves and our family. We both tried to figure out how to explain our family’s weird ways without blowing up our secrets. Thinking about my family brought up the looks on my Aunt Rosalie and Grandma Esme’s faces when they see babies and young children. I know that they both long for children. Grandma Esme had once had a son but he died shortly after his birth. Auntie Rosalie had always wanted a family but she was changed into a vampire before she could. I decided to ask Jacks

On a question that has been eating at me a long time.

“Jackson, with your powers and everything could you make it possible for… my aunt and grandma to have children?”

“Well, yea. I could but there could be side effects and they would have to go through a seriously painful process.” Jackson said this nervously and his eyes darted about the place. Just then his girlfriend Sapphire walked through the door and he stopped to watch her walk in and out the back door. She did manage to blow him a kiss that he caught and threw back his own.

“Ew Jackson, why are you broadcasting your gooey love for the world?” I said obviously joking.

“Oh shut up Renesmee!” he said obviously joking right back.

Our day continued on that joking mater. Man, I love having Jackson around. But something was a little off about him for the rest of the day.