Chapter 1

Product of copyright.

Chapter one - Past

-

I never knew my father,
Only told about his courageous inspirations to others and strong willed confidence, something I sadly lacked.

Mom use to tell me about him in secret, to avoid being exposed to my step dad. Who she feared to escape. We would hide beneath her covers and tell each other the plans to get away from him.

We would draw blueprints and mark secret spots to pack our things. Unfortunately I ruined these plans when I ran down the stairs with a suitcase and asked my mom when we were leaving.

I distinctly remember the scowl on his gruesome face, the clench in his jaw. The way he immediatley dismissed  me without a second thought.

And the way my mother glanced over to me and held my eyes in her own, singing me symphonies through the air and tenderly smiled while she gently told me to go upstairs.

It was the last time i would see my mother's eyes. Hear her voice and lock with her intellect.

My Step dad was not charged as the surrounding wolf packs all took blame, claiming that my mother was only a rouge.

Yet they forget of the girl who held that rouge as her own world and center of her newly sunken heart.

*Fin*

What's up :)? Follow me I follow back. loves up btw i thought id mention that the part where she asked if they were leaving is actually true. My mother was beaten by my sisters dad and my sister who was two at the time ruined any hope of leaving  :( my mum's still here with me today luckily.

Up top is my fave song check it out