My hands where gripped above my head.

I was crying heavily and hoping for this man to let me go.

"Pleassse..let me go" sobs came out of my mouth.

He was not affected. Instead he hold on to me tighter as if his life depends on it.

"Stop moving. And I'll make everything faster" he said into my ears huskily.

I was shaking and afraid of what he'll do next.

With his other arm. Pulled my dress higher. I can feel my underwear being ripped.

I know what will happen next. But I didn't stop from struggling. My body is getting weaker and weaker.

I accepted my fate. I stopped moving and let this man do his thing.

I was weak and hopeless.

He kissed my jaw down to my neck.

He grunted and I can't help but let my tears fall down my eyes.

He cupped my breast with his large hands. And started tugging it. I felt troubled.

He moved my dress higher again until it was above my head. He u clipped my strapless bra and removed it.

His hot breath. Lingered at my skin. He looked at my body with those hungry eyes.

Slowly he kissed my eyes. "Shhh.. I'll take it slow." I lay there still. But I my emotions betrayed my head. I trusted him.

He kissed my lips. Slowly and I responded.he assured me.

His other hand let go of my hands above my head. And started to caress my face down to my shoulders to my naked breast.

I can feel his big calloused hot hands against my body that made me shiver. I let hand wonder against his hair to his broad shoulders down to his body and stared tugging on his shirt.

He removed them. And went back to kissing my lips. Down to my jaw, neck.

He lowered himself. His other hand to my breast and his mouth to my right breast licking, nipping. I arched my back and a moan escaped from my lips.

Desire. That was what I felt.

His other hand started to lower down to my bare legs and to the inner of my thigh.

"Damn your wet and hot." His hot breath against my lips.

His finger started to rub my inner thigh. Which brought a jolt of ecstacy to my body.

He rubbed and rubbed until he slid one finger inside me. I moan with lust and want.

I can feel the heat of my body. His hand moved inside me that made me crumble.and moan against his lips.

He removed his hand and I wimper. I looked into him as he unbottoned his jeans and started removing them. That was all I needed.

I was hot and bothered but I'm not gonna give up.

I pushed him. He was startled and disoriented. I kicked on his legs. He felt down the bed with a loud grunt.

I took my dress and jump out of bed.

I know it was a lame move. But I have to. Wishing my plans would work and not back fire on me. I sprinted to the door. My and almost reached the handle when his hand hold on to my ankle and I feel dace front on the floor.

"You little bitch. I was gonna go slow on you. But you made me really angry. ".

And I know now the answer.

I tried but I guess it wasnt enough.

He pinned his large body against mine. He spread my legs wider
and the next thing I know he placed himself inside me. That made me shout with pain. Tears again running down from my eyes. He thrust himself faster and faster.

"Please sssssttt...op".
That's all I said. But he didn't hear me.

Pain. That was everything I felt as he thrust himself.

And then he was done. I felt his shiver. His heavily breathing on my neck.

Then he was out of me. He stood up went to his jeans , boxers and shirt. I heard shuffling and then with out a glance down at me. He went put of the room.

Leaving me crying as I clutch on my dress. Feeling soar and trashed. With blood on my thighs.

Right then and there I know things will. Change.