Chapter 1~

Hopes Pov~

Finally the light turns green after about 5 bloody minutes. I hear my mum and step dad both start screaming. I look up from my phone which was showing a photo of me and my ex bestfriend Luke Hemmings. When I looked up I started screaming and reached out to my mums hand. A 18 wheeler truck had ran through a red light and was coming straight for us. It hit our car and we were sent flying and rolled. I was knocked out.

That was 2 months ago now I'm 17 and was finally getting out of hospital. Unfortunately I was flying to London and I was praying that I would not see Luke for the year I was there before I could finally look after myself. I was going to live with my Uncle Clinton. I boarded the plane and put my headphones in and pressed shuffle. Out of all songs did this song really have to play urgh I guess I miss him but sometimes I don't know I promised myself I would never ever forgive for just leaving and saying goodbye to everyone but me his bestfriend of 12 years. Unfortunately I had started falling for Luke at around 15 and at 16 I guess I could say I was in love with my bestfriend. The plane finally leaves and I'm stuck on this plane for another 24 hours. Goodbye Perth, goodbye childhood and goodbye mum and dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay chapter 1 done I know it's only short but hopefully they will get longer I promise!:)

~Blain