Chapter 2

Soryu POV
I knew Eisuke was cheating on Christina and I knew I should've told her. Ugh. Eisuke! Why did you cheat on her?!!

I saw Christina running down the staircase, and she found out. When she was going to the elevator, I don't know why, but I went over to her and kissed her.

Why am I doing this? Do I still like her?!!

Eisuke saw this. He ran over to me and punched me. "What do you think you are doing?!!" He shouted. "I should say that to you, Eisuke!!! What do you think you are doing, cheating on Christina? Esecially when you are engaged to her for 6 months!!!" I roared.
I couldn't help myself. My first love was cheated on by my best friend.

Me and Eisuke stared daggers at each other until Mamoru made us sit down. "So listen kid. Eisuke, you were wrong and you should know that. If you don't then I don't know how you managed to build a hotel. And Soryu. You were wrong to kiss Christina. She was in the middle of depression and you kissed her. That made things a bit more complicated. So basically, both of you are wrong."

Even though Mamoru said it in his lazy way, it made me realize what I had done wrong. I was about to go to Christina's new hotel to tell her that I'm sorry but the elevator rang.

And somebody walked out of the elevator.

Christina?!!
-----------------------

Christina POV
I went to the hotel my manager, Angelia, told me to go. But when I went there I saw somebody shouting at an old woman to go away. I went over there.

"May I ask, what happend?"

"This old woman doesn't have any money but stayed in our hotel and is asking to stay over here for one more week!!!" The man replied.

Then I got a call from Angelia. "Hello? Yes. What! There's only one more room?!! Okay."

I watched the old woman. I couldn't leave her alone.

I called manager. "Can somebody else be in my place at the hotel room? Okay."

I went to the old woman. "Would you like to stay in the hotel in my place?" She nodded. "Okay please follow me." When I was talking with her, I thought that I heard a click.

Must be my imagination.

I led her to the room and payed for everything that she needed. So I had to go back to Tres Spades.

The elevator opened and here I was.

"Christina?!!" Eisuke asked, shocked.

"I'm going to my room." I answered, ignoring him.

But I was in for a surprise the next day.
----------------------------------------

Sorry guys, if this was short. I promise I will make the next chapter longer.
Thank you for reading this!!!