Why me..?

Harry's POV ://

I walk into the kitchen, an guess who I see "Oh.. Hey Harry..." Taylor. God, just after the break up, I have managed to hate her as much as I hate wearing clothes. Heh. Good one Harry. "Hi. Taylor." I don't even bother to look at her, just hearing her voice is making me ill, imagine seeing her Beautiful, But very gruesome, self. Anyway, she makes very little notice in me as well, but Louis, that's a different story. They were all over each other. It was like him and I had switched places, except he.. He wasn't in love with ni- you get it. I walk to the cub board and get some cereal boxes, and then the cabinets to get some bowls. I start to get everything when I hear Taylor's excessively loud laughter in the back ground of my own thoughts. I see Louis gets up out of the corner of my eye and head this way. He ends up tapping my shoulder. "Hey mate, taylor and me are going to go catch a movie. We'll be back around 7 for dinner and leave again. Sound good?" "Sure, just don't take her out to any place where they serve sushi or lunch, she'll throw up." ..wait, why am I helping him? Why do I even care? NIALL! Just think happy. Ni. Niall! Nialler. Just think him.

Nails POV ://

I wake up to loud laughter, but it sounds like girls laughter.. I crawl out of bed and sneak down to where I see Taylor.. Harry.. And Louis.. Harry was making cereal, Louis and taylor were walking out of the kitchen. I decide to sneak back up and take a shower. I blast my stereo and get some clothes. A white tee with some black skinny jeans and black vans with a beanie. I literally look like shit... Would Harry cheat on me? Does he still have feelings for her? It shouldn't matter to me, I just have to focus on Harry. And only him, if there are rumors, I ask him. That's just how it's going to go. I try to let the thoughts drift from my head, but it's so hard to forget this stuff when you already have a theory and everything, and you start to believe it's true.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I get out of the shower and my thoughts are t as vivid. I believe Harry, he said he won hurt me, so he won't.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Authors note!!

I'm sorry, I'm kinda rusty, but I hope you enjoyed it! I'm trying to make their inner thoughts but I don't know I it sounds good or not. Please give me feedback and I will look into it. Also give me a few changes you think I should make. Thanks! xx