Chapter 7: The Agents

"Do not be afraid. We come to you as messengers of God."
The angels are blinding, literally. I can't see past them. I try to look for Ms. Neu, but she's nowhere to be found. I try to think back to all of the bible studies my parents made me take when I was younger, but I can't seem to remember anything. Come to think of it, I can't remember ANYTHING. All I can think about right now are these incredible creatures...
The angel on the right speaks, "We are the Agents. We deal with people trying to destroy the afterlife."
And now the left one, "We have seen a great evil in the dimension of purgatory. He almost entered into the transporter to heaven, which would have destroyed purgatory."
Finally, the middle, "We ask you, the creator, to defend your dimension from this evil. To do this, we will unlock your ability to bend reality to your will with the power of aura."
My brain hurts. You've heard of a migraine before, right? Nothing like this. My brain isn't moving. It's as if I am dead, but I am still sensing things. The sound, the sight, the feel, even the smell. It all is so, relaxing. I cant remember anything about it, except the overall feeling of it. Relaxing. But my brain. It burns. My brain is on fire, but the rest of my body is relaxed. Time passes, and I wake up in an ambulance.