Bee Elliot

I'm still working on this story :,)

Universe: Supernatural

First name: Beatrice

Middle name: Elliot

Last name: N/A

Nickname: Bee

Age: Season 8- (28yrs)

Gender: female

Species: Human

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)

Height: 5,6

Hair: auburn

Eyes: greyish brown with some green

Occupation: Hunter

Favourite colour: Silver

S/O:Dean Winchester

Best friends: Sam Winchester, Kevin Tran, Castiel, Charlie Bradbury, Dean Winchester

Sexual orientation: bisexual

Current home: The bunker

Personality: Selfless and loyal, can be very competitive, Bee will never insult you directly, but will behind your back. She was beat as a child so she puts many walls to protect herself from injury.

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Weird quirks: Likes it when Sam calls her munchkin, but pretends not to.

Backstory: Bee's father died of a Wendigo attack when she was three, her mother became an alcoholic and beat her and her two older brothers.

Bee hands now have scars, where her mother hit her with sharp objects, so she wears gloves to hide them.

Her mother then died of alcohol poisoning when she was six, Bee and her siblings where sent to a child home, but it couldn't care less for the children there, so they would sometimes forget to feed them. 

Bee managed to escape when she was eight, but had to leave her brothers behind.

She was homeless for 8 more years until she picked up hunting.

Captured by Crowley a Cross road demon, she develops Stockholm syndrome, were you become emotionally attached to your captor.

Crowley develops, over time, feelings for Bee, and decides pay for her tuition at Stamford.

She meets Sam and they become best friends, but when Jess dies and Sam leaves, Bee is left alone and decides to leave and save people, hunt things.

Eight years later she meets Sam again and his brother Dean.
More in, Lost In My Lies.