Willa Chase Cartier

I haven't posted this Story yet so if you find this interesting make sure to check that out in the future.
And yes I will be posting on this when I put up a new story.

Universe: Supernatural

First name: Willa

Middle name: Chase

Last name: Cartier

Nickname: Wills

Age: 29

Gender: female

Sexual Orientation: straight/asexual

Species: human

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)

Height: 5'5

Hair: jet black

Eyes: Grey

Occupation: Photographer intern/ Photographer

Favourite colour: blue

Crush/Spouse: Castiel

Best friend(s): Jenna Ray, Sam Winchester, Castiel

Current home: 72 avenue, street 62 apartment 34

Personality: Willa is shy and as a low self esteem. She's very kind if you get to know her and is often pushed around by people richer or stronger then her which is just about everybody. I guess you could say she's the quiet girl at the back of the class who always nose deep in a book.

Zodiac sign: Pisces

Flaws: Doesn't stand up for herself when intimidated because she as a low self esteem and thinks everything they say is true.

Weird quirks: Despite her being silent most of the time, can be a very violent person. Ships Destiel.

Backstory: Willa led a normal life, two parents, one older brother, everything was perfectly fine and well away from the supernatural lifestyle.

But when she almost runs over a very human Castiel, things take an unexpected turn.

She invites him to stay seeing that she felt guilty and that he had no place to live.

After a few days of sexual tension and sideways glances Castiel finale picks up the nerve to ask her on a date.

Some then things are going great. Castiel even loves Willa but when the first angel comes to her home she can't help but figure out what's going on.

Castiel calls Sam and Dean claiming that he doesn't want anything else to come for him and put Willa in danger.

They go to the bunker and Castiel must leave but makes Willa stay with Sam and Dean to keep her safe.

They meet again when Dean and Willa go on a hunt a find Castiel.
Read more in 'I'm Sorry'