My Canadian beauty : A Christian Beadles Love Story Chapter 1

My Canadian beauty : A Christian Beadles love story

Authors note! THIS STORY HAS BEEN MOVED FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT ON FANFICTiON! I moved it here because I was reported due to it not being based off a book. Okay so I've never wrote a story on wattpad so please give me a little time to get used to it wrote a story on you tube but something messed up and I cant log into my account but it fine because that story was at a standstill anyway then I found .com so I going to write a brand new story on here . I hope you enjoy it. I'm prepared to write this time. My other story I wrote as I went lol that turned out bad. Lol I should probably stop and get to the story! ENJOY!

Jamie's P.O.V.

My mother, my brother Justin, and I were jus coming home from being with Justin on his world tour for six months. Yes I know what our thinking OMG OMG your Justin Bieber's little sister. Our so lucky! That's amazing! To me though Justin was still just m big brother. Well I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself I am ...

Name Jamie Leigh Bieber

14 years old 5ft. 1" ( really short for my age but it runs in the family.)

Luscious dirty blonde hair

Dark brown eyes (like my brother)

Thin but fit ( like thin but not thin to the point that you look unhealthy)

Dazzling white teeth

Parents

Jeremy Bieber

Pattie Mallette

I live with my mother and brother

ONTO THE STORY =)

It was the day we were getting home from Justin's tour about thirty minutes after we arrived home all of our closest friends came over. Ryan, Chaz, Christian, and Caitlin. We were chilling in the living room. (a/n I know Ryan and Chaz live in Canada but in my story they live here. Thanks!) we were just catching up . It wasn't until now that I was back with them that I realized how much I had really missed them. Sure we had texted, IMed , video chatted and everything but I wasn't the same as being her with my best friends. Especially Christian. Caitlin was like the OLDER sister I never had ( I had Jazmyn but I couldn't talk to her like I did Caitlin after all she was only a toddler.) Ryan and Chaz were like brothers to me like Justin . I grew up with all three of them. They were protective. Loving. (in brotherly way). They treated me like I actually was they're little sister. And Christian, CHRISTIAN was my best friend in the whole world he has been since we met at the age of 10. It was the year we moved to Atlanta, Georgia from my small hometown in Ontario Canada. Oh and did I mention I have a MAJOR crush on him. I don't know when I started having feelings for him but I do. He's funny, sweet, smart, and all around wonderful. Ahh and when he looked at me with those eyes I want to melt . I think I really love him. Justin's words brought me broke me from my thoughts. "So do you all want to spend the night? My mom said you could." he said. All four of our guests agreed in unison. Ryan Chaz and Caitlin got up to ask for permission. Christian remained. So... he said so...Justin replied back to Christian. "Ooh! ,I said maybe a bit to loudly, I know what we can do we can have karaoke who's in? "Fine by me" Justin said with a grin." Ha ha ha Bieber you can't play" I said. "That's not fair Jamie" My Brother said." it is so fair WE'RE not international pop stars who sing all the time and have a vocal coach. I said as I smiled at how well I presented my case. "C'mon , Justin said using the only resort he had left Christian, what about you Christian what'd you think?" "I agree with Jamie on this one Justin. "Sorry man" he added. "okay okay what if I cant win but I just sing?" Justin said' "fine" Jamie finally agreed. The others came into the room they all had permission to stay the night. Jamie asked if they wanted to play karaoke they all agree.

"Okay me first" I said.

I sang the song Rock star 101 by Rihanna

Christian sang noting on you by B.O.B. ft. Bruno Mars

Caitlin sang California Gurls by Katy Perry

Christian said "Caitlin our from Georgia not Cali!"

Everyone laughed even Caitlin as she hit his arm playfully.

Ryan sang riding solo by Jason derulo

Chaz sang gold digger by Kanye West (lol that was funny)

Justin sang OMG by usher

I won that round!

The next round

Christian sang tik tok by ke$ha (hilarious)

I sang kissing U by Miranda Cosgrove

Ryan sang find your love b drake

Chaz sang eenie mini by (hmm I forgot who sing this song Sean Kingston and someone else who could the other person be?) lol j.k. by Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston

Justin got a laugh at Chaz attempting his song.

Caitlin sang our love is my drug by ke$ha

What's up with the beadles and ke$ha this round .

I begged Justin to let me pick his song to sing and made him promise he couldn't change songs. I played Anna Margaret's song new boyfriend

Ha ha ha one of the funniest things in my life was watching Justin sing about needing a new boy friend. Justin just frowned at me as the song ended.

That was a fun night.

Days past ... days turned to weeks...and weeks turned into a month. We had ive months until we had to leave on tour with Justin again.

Christians P.O.V.

Ugh why cant I just ask her out already I mean iv flirted with her before... kind of but I can never get up the courage to actually ask her out. What if she doesn't like me like that? What if it ruins our friendship? Negative thoughts like these kept running through my mind.*sigh* I need to man up I said mentally giving myself a pep talk. Ill ask her this week. Whew no pressure... yeah right!

The next day Christian and Jamie were hanging out in Jamie's room. We where hanging out I was in some basketball shorts and a white tee. She was in denim shorts ad a white aero postal shirt.

It was a hot day in Atlanta

Jamie's P.O.V.

We were in my bedroom just talking and watching some show. Justin Ryan and Chaz were in the kitchen even from the comforts of my room I could the faint stench in the air fro something the boys had attempted at cooking. I had my head resting against Christians shoulder but we were always sitting like that so it was nothing special.

3rd person P.O.V.

Christian looked at Jamie sheepishly. "umm Jamie can I talk to you? You already are but go ahead she gigged.

"So.. ? "She said quizzing.

"ugh umm well. He sighed "Jamie really like you, your sweet, funny, and beautiful. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Jamie stared at him shell shocked.

A/N Kay so I'm going to stop there hope you enjoyed chapter one of my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Comments would be great ill probably post sometime this week even If no one reads maybe after few chapters people will start to like it anyway it might not be the best but I tried please cut me some slack I'm not even 13 yet (will be in s few months.) constructive criticism is welcomed please don't just hate on the story if you don't like it don't read it. suggestions and anything like are welcomed with open arms. If you have any suggestions on how I could make I better I will take them into consideration. Thanks for reading!