My Canadian Beauty: A Christian Beadles Love Story Chapter 2

My Canadian beauty : A Christian Beadles love story

Authors note! Okay I'm back and ready to post again

Hope yah like it! Oh and im going to ask you about a new story at the end of the story

Read on!

Oops almost forgot...

Disclaimer

I do not own Justin Bieber or any other recognized character. Except Jamie that's ME!

. . .

*recap*

"Jamie, I really like you your sweet funny and beautiful will you be my girlfriend?"

Jamie stared at Christian shell shocked .

Christian took the silence wrong and looked down upset. "ugh I should have just kept quiet now everything's going to be awkward and-"

"NO!" Jamie interrupted.

Christian "I know, I know , I realize now that you don't like me like that."

"No I-"

"Okay I get it you don't have to rub it in lets just forge-"

"Christian" Jamie screeched

"What?" he asked confused.

"Let me finish a sentence please. Okay are you listening?" Christian just nodded his head not wanting to interrupt. "I do like you I was just shocked that you felt the same way ." Jamie said.

"Oh "was all Christian could say. He felt like a idiot for not letting her talk earlier.

"Oh and yes id love to be your girlfriend" Jamie said cheerfully.

Christian stood there for a moment grinning like a mad man.

Jamie smiled kissed his cheek as she got up and started toward the kitchen to see the damage the others had made. Her smile grew bigger with every step.

The kitchen wasn't that bad. They tried to make roman noodles and somehow they exploded all over the place. The popcorn they were making was burnt so bad it was unidentifiable. Seriously I had to ask the what it was. And the boys were covered in syrup. why syrup ? I have no clue. They said the syrup was an "accident". As in they accidentally had a syrup fight and got it on the kitchen walls. Lucky for them my mother was out with her friends for the whole day. I handed them some mops and told tem were the cleaning stuff was. If my mother seen this she would have a fit. It really wasn't that bad though compared to last time. They had a syrup fight then to. They had flour., Syrup, some ketchup, and something hat to this day I still have no idea what I was, covering our kitchen, that was back when we lived in Canada . It was in Chaz's house though. I laughed as I thought about the look that had been on Chaz's mothers face.

"Wait, Jamie your not going to help us ?" Ryan said like a pouty four year old.

"Umm no I'm not a part of this sorry." I said.

Me and Christian walked into the living room. I was sitting on his lap on the couch.

We just laid there for an hour or so watching TV. He was playing with my hair. I laughed "What are you doing baby?" "Hmm oh nothing beautiful." he said. I smiled and turned around in his arms. I kissed him and he kissed back. " I love you!" he whispered against my lips. " I love you to Christian." I said and I knew it was true. Justin walked in. "hey gu- oops was I interrupting anything?" he asked

"No" Christian and I said in unison. "Okay ,so are you to um together?" "Yes" I said happily.

"So do I need to give him a talk and ruff him up a bit, Jamie?" "No and you couldn't even if you wanted to probably." "Whatever dork." Justin said and rolled his eyes.

Thank You for reading my story.

~ Jamie