Chapter 6

Hey wattpaders!

Like I said, I am posting chapter 6!

Hope you enjoy. Bye :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Marco's point of view

"Sleep well, princess." I kiss Robin's forehead and pull her covers up alittle more, tucking her in.

"Goodight daddy." She mumbles cuddling into her pony stuffed animal and falling asleep. I smile, moving her bangs out of her face and leave the room closing the door behind me.

I head to my room down the hall and close the door behind me. "Robin asleep?" My beautiful wife asks, looking up from the book in her lap. I nod and get in bed next the her. "So why exactly did you bring Sam to our house?"

"She was out in the rain. She could have been kidnapped or gotten really sick. I didn't want that to happen and I knew you wouldn't mind if it was for her beneifit. Not mine." I rub my forehead and sigh.

Why does she have to being it up? The past is the past. She knew my past when she married me. She forgave me for it. I am a different person now. I don't even have those urges anymore.

"I know your past and of course so do you. I just don't want you to resort back to the old you. You know you aren't allowed to be around kids ten and up. If the police find out about this, you'll be arrested again. And before I married you, I told you that if you are arrested, then that's it. No matter how much I love you, I will divorce you." Loren reminds me.

"Loren, I know. I remember everything. I don't have those urges anymore. Yes, Sam is a nice young beautiful girl, but I don't have those feelings. If I do, I'll tell you and turn my self in. I swear." I look her in the eyes, making sure she knows its the truth. "I will be dropping Sam off outside the police station in the morning. She will get help there. Then I'll leave. I'm not even getting out. I'm just going to park then leave." I explain. "Unless you want to drop her off?"

"I can't. I'm going on Robin's field trip with her." She says, putting her book on the table and turning off her light. "Please just don't do anything you'll regret. I don't want to loose my husband."

"You won't. Not until I die." I lean over and kiss her lips, giving her a small smile.

"Okay. Goodnight Marco."

"Goodnight Loren. I love you."

"I love you too."

The next morning

"Breakfast is ready, baby." I hear a voice in the distance. I groan and turn over into my stomach. "Come on, Marco. You need to take Sam to the police station, remember?" The voice comes closer. I struggle to get my eyes open, hoping to see the woman I was dreaming of. However, when my eyes adjust to the brightness of the room, I have to hold back the sigh. Instead of the woman of my previewus dream, it was my wife, Loren.

I grumble and hide under my pillow. "Okay, okay. I'm up. I'll be down in a bit." She smile and heads out of the room. I sigh and get up and see something that fucks everything up. The tent in my pants causes me to groan and get up to head to the shower. I have to deal with this before Loren sees it. My mind wonders to my dream. How amazing it was. How it turned me on so much.

Sam is such a beautiful, young, gorgous girl. I couldn't help it. My mind wanted to dream of her. She's caused me to want her more than Ive ever wanted my wife. Is that bad? Eh, Oh well. Now I gotten to deal with this...huge problem.

I hop into the shower and start thinking of Sam. Her body, her voice. Just imagining her beautiful body completely naked causes my already hard problem get even harder now. I groan and deal with the problem, thinking of Sam's mouth around me, helping me. Soon, I finish and let my burst flow down the drain. I quickly wash off and get out. I get dressed quickly, smelling breakfast coming from downstairs.

Sitting at the table I see my wife, our foster daughter Robin, and the girl I dreamed of last night, Sam. I sat at the head of the table with my wife on the opposite. We quickly ate our food and my wife and Robin headed out the door soon after.

I let Sam get ready to leave and get ready myself. Fighting the urge to go to her room and take her right now. I finiah getting ready and head down stairs to wait for her. Fifteen minutes later, she comes down wearing an old AC/DC band shirt and a ripped up pair of skinny jeans from my sons room. She look amazing. I felt my pants getting tight. I closed my eyes, trying to get the thoughts from my mind.

"Sir, are you okay?" Sam's voice snaps me out of concentration. I nod my head and get up, heading over to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I say walking up to her, alittle closer than before. I notice her breath hitch slightly but I ignore it. My mind has taken over. I couldn't stop my body even if I wanted to. My hand moves up to her face and pushes her bangs behind her ear. I move my eyes from her body to her eyes. She seems nervous but doesn't pull away. I run my hand down the side of her face, brushing my thumb over her bottom lip. She pulls her lip in between her teeth and bites it. I look down at her lips, move closer to her and lean down. "Stop me if you want." I whisper softly, leaning in more. Just before my lips touched here, she turned away.

"Don't. I-.....I...." She pulls away frowning. And before I know it, she's running out the front door and slamming it behind her.

Sam's (Emma's) point of view

How could he? Why did he? I can't believe he did that! He has a wife and kids! Hell I'm a fucking minor! I couldnt move. I was frozen where I was. His wife doesn't know what a sick creep he is! I can't believe he tried to kiss me!

I continue to run away down the road. I couldn't go back. I am too afraid. That was the closest I have ever come to being hurt. My mind told me I had to run so I did. And I have yet to stop.

I finally quit running when I saw a building up ahead, taking a deep breath. Finally, someplace to rest. I just need to rest. My mind is going 30 miles an hour. I want to call up Andrew right now, tell him what happened and hear his soothing voice telling me everything will be okay. But I can't. I left him behind. I have to forget about that life. I feel the tears start to burn my eyes. I have to forget about him. That life wasn't real. It was all lies. My life was a lie.

From now on...the life of Emma is no more. She is dead. From now on, my name is Sam Miles. A girl who is unwanted. A girl who is unloved. A girl who...only takes care of herself.

The mission to find my real father....has been canceled. I can't look for him. I don't have a plan to find him. The cops are probably looking for me, so I can't go to them. I need to go...far away. Someplace where I won't be found. First thing, though, I need money.

But how?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

Bye for now.

Ps. I should be able to upload in a week possibly....depends on how my schooling goes. Now I'm Taking 2 courses and I have to take them 3 hours each per day :p

Anyways bye bye