September

THE FIRST DAY

As summer has finally come to an end. I now have to start grade 8. School has been somewhat of a challenge for me but I think this year is going to to be the hardest. There isn't a reason for it, it's just how I feel.

I have decided that this year I will keep a journal of all my school days. So when summer comes I can look back on it. I go to St. Mary's Catholic Elementary School in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (that's where i live).

It's 7:30 A.M and im tired as all hell. I guess im not a morning person. I got dressed and made my way downstairs to grab an apple before I leave. I have a brother. He's 7, and at times he gets really annoying. So as I was saying I grabbed the apple out of the fridge and went to walk out when I slightly heard my brother yell "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" I laughed and walked out the door.

My school is just down the road from me. So I always catch the bus around 8 A.M School starts at 8:30 in the morning. So I have to be there for around 8:15.

I'm waiting at the bus stop as a girl around my age. Probably older sits down at the bus stop beside me. She saw the crest on my shirt for St. Mary's and asked me if I went there and I said "yes i do" she smiled and nodded in the direction down the street.

Confusingly i looked towards the direction she nodded in and saw the bus. It came to a stop and we both got on. Then i noticed she was also going to St. Mary's. " she's Probably a new student" i thought to myself. We got to school and got off the bus.

We started walking towards the playground area. We chatted and we found out some stuff about eachother like how she just moved here from Hamilton.

As we walked in the playground i noticed three people right away. My closest friends Josh Cansada, Henry Finkell and Jacob Welsh. I walked right over. And they all at the same time, im not joking it was all in sync. They sounded like a boy band. Just like without the singing. But anyways all of them at the same time turned to me and asked who that girl was. I told them what happend, how she's new here, from hamilton, and her name is Katie

We made our way to

our assigned classrooms and Mr. Jeffery our teacher had all the names written on the chalkboard. I looked closely at it. "Seating arrangements" i said to myself. I looked at all the seats.
I skipped to my name and saw who i was sitting with in my group

Josh Cansada, Henry Finkell, Jacob Welsh, and Katie Saunders. All the people i want to be with. Okay, okay. I might have forgot to write this down earlier but Katie is pretty cute. Our first day was pretty good. We just got settled into class with our supplies and that. But thats about it.