October

DEVILS NIGHT

Okay I know what you're thinking. "Why skip the whole month of September and October to write about Devils night?" Well the reason for that is because all the other days were boring. I mean litterally nothing happend. Nothing exciting, nothing interesting, nothing worth talking about.

I'm skipping right to the end of school. I rather would've watched paint dry today then come here. That would have been more exciting.

My house is pretty big. So I decided to throw a little party tonight. I mean come on. It's Devil's Night. This is the perfect opportunity to get a shot at popularity. Well... at least I think so.

It was 8. The party starts at 9. And goes till 11. So i have everything ready. Josh, Henry, and Jacob are staying the night. So after the party we might go outside for a while.

It was 8:50. And there was a knock at the door. I opened it and about 30 people came inside my house. I only onvited like 15. So I have no idea how it doubled.

The party went on and she walked in the door. Yes, Katie Saunders. The girl i was scared to invite because I was nervous. I like her. Alot. We've been hanging out after school, and now i have a HUGE crush on her.

She noticed me sitting on the staircase going upstairs and said that this was a great party. Words i wouldnt think that would come out of her mouth. The reason for that is she's now the most popular kid in our school.

I was shocked and didnt reply. I smiled, and she walked away. "You're an idiot Jamie" said Josh. "You could've actually talked to her more and you could've actually started dating her" i paused. Smiled at him and went to go find katie.

"Look katie, I've been wanting to say this to you for a while now. But I've finally worked up the courage to do it katie i like y-" Katie laughed. Grabbed Jamie by the Side of his face and kissed him. Josh, Jacob, and Henry all high- fived eachother.

"So is that a yes then?" Laughed Jamie.
"Yes Jamie, it is"

Everyone cleared the house and left.
Me, Josh, Henry, and Jacob all cleaned up the mess that was left behind. Okay so that mess was cleaned up. We did as we said we would.

We left the house and had our fun.