•68

Kaitlin's POV
I woke up, put on my clothes, makeup and did my hair. It was nine so I made cereal and went on Netflix to finish High School Musical.
Hayes' POV
When I woke up Cameron was at Kimberly's and Nash wasn't here so I walked to the living room. I poured tea in a cup and sat next to Kaitlin.
"Really, high school musical?" , "Hey, don't judge me", "I'm not, plus Sharpay is hot".
"Of course" Kaitlin said in annoyance
"What?, you have to think someone is hot." I said , "Yeah, Troy but him and Gabriella are OTP"
I just laughed
~2 hours later~
The movie was finished and Nash came through the door "I got the part!" He yelled
Nash's POV
I auditioned for a movie called The Outfield with Cameron because I want to be a actor, I got a call on my way home and the person said "Nash Grier?, you got the part" I said "Thank you" and hung up. I was so excited that I get to do what I love with Cameron.
I got home and ran into the house "I got the part" I yelled, "what part?" Hayes and Kaitlin asked, "The part in a movie" I said smiling, "Congrats!" They said and hugged me.
Kaitlin's POV
I got my long board and left the house, I went to the park, the whole way I was thinking.
what if Cameron gets married and moves away from Nash.
What if Nash gets more parts and has to move to different states?
Is it a good idea to move two hours away to my moms.
I reached the park and called Matt.
"Matt please come to the park" I said
~5 minutes later~
"What's wrong?" Matt asked, "I've been thinking a lot lately and a lot of stuff has been happening and I sorta want to go live with my mom" I said.
Matt's POV
When Kaitlin called me I was surprised because we haven't talked in awhile.
We sat and talked for awhile then she said "I sorta wanna live with my mom"
That hurt, I don't want her to move but I can't control that.