Remie's

I decided to wear a black strapless dress with my hair flowing down my back, curled and some black pumps. I knew I look good. Once we got to the club it was packed I mean packed. Hella people from cute to rachet. While Shyana went to dance I sat at the bar. The bartender was fine as fuck.

"Hi, my name is Carter. What would you like to drink sexy?"

"My name is Mistery, and i would like some Peach Ciroc."

"Comin right up."

I was sitting waiting for my drink when this cute chocolate man named Billy asked me to dance. He also paid for my drink. He told me he was married but she wasn't giving him none lately. I knew I was going to get fuck tonight. We was grinding and I was twerking on him like I was part of the twerk team. Shyana left with this guy we know from work named Rodney. I was gettin tired of these rachet hoes so we left and went back to my place.

" You got a nice ass house"

" Thank you lets go to the bedroom."

We went to the bedroom and before I knew it we was fuckin. That nigga know how to put it down. When he went down I screamed with all my lungs. He smirked. Then he hit from the back and I almost died. I swear I orgasimed twice. I rode him and I started yelling " Papi" which turned him on.

" Damn, girl." Billy said right before he came. I passed out and went right to sleep. He put me to work. I woke up to him gone but he left me his number. I threw that shit in the trash. I'm not be nobody's got damn mistress. I'm taking my ass back to sleep.

A/N: Comment & vote please