Chapter 2

"What's going on"? I ask in a whisper. "I don't know but someone is following us" Ria replies in a low voice. We just keep on walking, nothing else strange seems to be happening. As we reach the front steps of my house I see something scraped in the door. "I'M WATCHING YOU". OMG that's really freaky" Kaylie said with some fright. "What's going on"?

We tell my mom everything that happened all she said was- "You silly girls, what amazing imaginations you have"! No adult ever listens to kids. "No mom we have proof" we dash over to the door to show my mom as we open it I feel a small chill. I just know something about to happen. The door opens with a tiny creek, we look in the bottom right corner and we see nothing. "See girls its just your imagination". We know it's not.

NEXT DAY

Oh so nice to sleep in! I love it. "time for Facebook"! I say with exitment! KaylieScott not on

"darn" oh but my other friend kyra is!

ME: waz up

KYRA: nm u?

ME:OMG so Kaylie and Ria came over and so many strange things started to happen like the trees would blow with no wind and then something was scratched in my door it was so weird because when we went to show my mom it was all gone :(

KYRA:that sound really weird! So I hear your working at the school, can I help? I really want to see what is upstairs I think I have seen things up there!?!?

ME: ya sure we need all the help we can get! I think I saw some women up there too. Gtg bye!

My friend kyra is really tall, skinny and all the boys love her (lol) she has super fun parties and we both hate our old teacher equally! All my friends hate the strange boys at our school like: Ben, John, Gifferd and Bogdino they all have problems! (and not attractive)

Geez!!! I almost forgot today we have our JR high graduation! I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because no more baby talk, and sad because Kaylie and Kyra are going to different schools:( I still have Ria but it will never be the same.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I scream as I see the most beautiful graduation dress ever!! "I love it"! "We have to go now my mom says in a huge huff. I can't wait this is going to be awesome nothing is in my way!

When we walked out of our small mini van we saw everyone hurry to get good seats. "This is awesome"! I scream running towards kaylie. She looked amazing in her redish pink dress with a floral print. "gtg my mom's calling" I said.

We walk into the huge gym where there are hundreds of seets and big balloon towers. The hole time I have my eye on one thing, the gallery I see a brief outline of a stubby old lady with the same shoulder short hair as the one in my dream. WTF?!?!?! Well are teacher MGG says (MGG stands for Mr. Gay Guy) "we have had a wonderful year hear at Queen Elizabeth High School but it all has to come to an end but that is what we are sellabrating today"

BAMM, BOOM, BAZINGA "Loud noise almost crack our year drums...