1| PERFECT DAY AT THE BEACH (PART 1)

•Important A/N at the END!!!
•I do not own the Teen Titans!
~•~•~•~•~
# of words 1,520.
Ravens POV
~•~•~•~
  It was a very sunny day at Jump City. No one dared to go outside. They knew the Sun would melt them! Even us.

   Even though the Sun was blazing, we didn't let it stop us. We were doing what we normally do. Beast Boy and Cy playing video games and yelling at each other. Didn't even mention this. They were smacking each other's heads. 'That's my job' I thought. But who cares.

   Starfire was in the kitchen. Making a kind of big mess. She was cooking one of her tamarenian foods. You could hear random plates and spoons bang into the sink. It was sort of funny because she screamed if she did something wrong or something burned.  No offense, Star!

   Robin.*sighs* Robin was using his laptop and at the same time was blasting music out of the speakers.

   I sat on an end of the sofa and started reading. I was just half way through the book when I had the urge to drink my herbal tea.

   I closed my book with a satisfying bam and placed it on my spot. Then, flew to the kitchen. On my way there, I got annoyed by Robins music and used my magic to turn it off. He looked around and convinced himself that the song was loading. Then kept working with his laptop. A little smile crept up to my lips as I put my mug into the microwave.

When the microwave beeped 3 times, I opened it and grabbed my mug carefully not to burn myself with water that slipped out. But of course, this wasn't my day. I tripped (but didn't fall) on a... Red cable? 'Ugh. Has to be from Cys game,' I thought. My mug of hot water had landed on the floor. Causing it to break and shatter along with the water. Before that, water had come out and burned my hand. I didn't notice that I groaned when the water had made contact with my skin when Robin came up to me and said "Raven. Are you okay?" I nodded my head in response.

Robin went back to his place in the table. Satisfied with my answer. I rolled up the sleeve of my leotard to reveal red skin. I grabbed a paper towel and dabbed it carefully on my skin to dry the water. Apparently, Robin noticed because he came up to my side and looked at my hand.
"That looks bad." Was all he said.
'You want to go to the infirmary?' He asked through out bond. I smiled and nodded.

   Robin and I left the living room and entered the hallway. When we were half way there, Robin put his hand on my waist and wrapped it around me...pulling me close to his body. I looked at him. He was blushing. So was I.

   Few more turns and we were right in front of the Med room. The door hissed open while Robin and I entered the room. Once we were in, Robin helped me sit in a bed. Then, he grabbed a gauze and came back close we to me. Robin sat by me and took my hand. He started to wrap the gauze around my wrist when we heard a loud boom come from the Living Room.
"Ah!" Beast Boy yelled. "The T.V!!!"

I looked at Robin with my eyes wide. He smiled at me and said "It's ok. I feel that way too." Did he just admit his feelings towards me? I sure hope this isn't a dream. "So. How long?" I asked, voice shaky. "About a year or so." Robin responded. I blushed so hard he noticed.

Once Robin was all done, he stood up from the bed and gave me a tight hug. 'Thanks for everything, Rae. For being part of my life. For helping me overcome my fears. And Thank You for...' Robin said through our very strong bond but never got to finish because he said it in the real world (the way I say it!) "Being the one I love."
"Thank You, Robin." I spoke. He smiled and took my hand. We left the infirmary turning the lights off as we went through the door.

We headed back to the Common Room. The doors hissed open to reveal chaos running around. Cy and BB fighting for some cables and Star yelling at them. Robin interrupted them by clearing his throat. "Titans..." He said "let's all go to the beach."
Everyone cheered... Except me. I didn't want to wear the black, two piece swimsuit Star had bought me a week ago. I would look horrible. I rolled my eyes in response. "C'mon, Rae. Let's go to the beach!" My big bro yelled at me. Soon enough, everyone was on their knees begging me to join them. I sighed and added "Fine." They all stood up and jumped in the air like little kids getting candy from their mothers.
"Okay. Be here in 5." Robin ordered as he ran to his room. We all did the same.

I was in my room changing into my black swimsuit. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked okay but I never left home without my cloak. So I got one and put it on. Then, walked to the living room.

"Let's Go!" Starfire yelled.
Everyone was too busy going picking up their stuff and running into the elevator that they didn't notice I was there. I rolled my eyes and teleported outside.

My hood was down. The sun was blazing against my pale skin. Dang! I just got here and I'm already sweating! I thought to myself. The others got here in just seconds and placed their stuff on the hot sand. Then, they ran to the water and dived. Beast Boy turned into a fish and started to swim around. He had on green trunks (the long ones. NOT THE SHORT ONES!😖😝)

Cyborg had joined him after he threw his towel on the sandy beach. He had a pair of light Blue trunks and some ear plugs.

Starfire had a 1 piece swimsuit. It was purple and white. Her swimsuit revealed all her back with just one strap holding the swimsuit in place. She also brought ear plugs and her pink towel.

Robin wore a pair of red trunks and black water shoes. (Idk what their called so plz comment if I'm wrong but don't be mean about it. Thx!) he also had a red towel. Robin threw the towel on the sand and ran towards the water.

I just stood there, staring at them. Being too embarrassed to take off my cloak and get in the water with them. I levitated towards the things they had brought and used my magic to get the huge, colorful umbrella with the blue, green, red, pink, and black chairs.

   I dug up a tiny hole on the ground and set the umbrella in, opened it and sighed with relief as the heat was getting cooler. I put the chairs in a 'U' form around the umbrella stick(and again I have no idea of how to say it!) and set up the snacks they had brought.

"Come on in, Rae! The water is perfect!" Beast Boy yelled. I shook my head no and responded "Later!". Robin came out of the water and sat on his red chair.  "Rae, it's really hot out here. You can't tell me you're not hot in there." He said while reaching for my cloak. I backed up a bit and spoke "Yes. It's hot. But I don't wanna take it off."
"Why not?" He asked. "Is it because of your swimsuit?"
I nodded my head in response.
"C'mon. We'll get in if you take it off. No one will see you." Robin added
I cleared my throat and looked at Beast Boy. "Ohhhhhh." Was all that escaped Robins mouth. 'Please.' He thought. "Ugh. Fine." I said. He smirked in victory and stood up.

   I stood up and took off my cloak. Just as I was about to put it in my chair, Beast Boy came out of the water staring at me. Best thing of all, is that he tripped over a not-perfectly-folded-towel. I turned around and Robin was looking at me. I didn't mind him.
~•~•~•~•~
A/N: Hai, guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating at all! I know you might be mad at me for starting on this book instead of doing 'House of Horror' because I already stated it. But one thing you don't know about me: I. Don't. Like. Doing. The. Same. Things. Over. And. Over. Anyways, school started and it's really kicking my butt. I've got practice in the mornings and I don't have the time to write after school. So I try to write a bit before school. Moving on, I'll do part 2 very soon. And I might get this book done faster than the others. Bye for now, peeps.
~RachelRoth159