THE END

My mom drives us back to the house and we get out of the car to open the door inside.

As soon as we walk in Emily is there waiting.

Emily: AHHHHHHHH!

Mom: OMG emily what the heck was that!

Emily: Ally I need to ask you something

Okay?

Emily: my friend was live feeding the concert from her phone to anyone that wanted to watch it & at the end he played baby & said your name!

Mom: what are you talking about?

Emily: mom! Justin Bieber said Ally's name in his song!

Mom: you're insane emily! I think you're a little too obsessed with Justin.

Emily: I'm not! But Ally was he talking about you!

Mom: emily I said stop it NOW!

No mom it's okay I got this.

Your mom calmed down for you to speak.

You want the truth emily?

Emily: obviously!

YES!!!!!!!!

Emily: AHHHHHH! I knew it! My friend and I were dying over the phone but I KNEW IT! OH MY GOD! I had a heart attack when I heard your name! OMG

Mom: what the hell are you two talking about?

Mom I have something to tell you.

Mom: alright?

Uhm I've been seeing Justin Bieber for the last couple of days.

Mom: what?

I met Justin at the mall when Andrea and I went to go get outfits for the concert & we sort of ran into him & than ever since we've been keeping in touch.

Mom: are you being serious?

Yes I really am! It's been like 5 days now.

Mom: oh my god! How could you not tell me Ally

I don't know I thought you would think I'm going insane just like you thought Emily was.

Mom: so you're dating Justin Bieber?

Yeah I guess I am mom.

Mom: well than I guess I'm happy for you Allyson

Really?

Mom: yeah I can't stop you you're almost 18 & gonna be out on your own. I can't stop you from doing something or being with someone you love no matter who it is. Even if it is with the number 1 superstar in the world, I'm okay with that!

OMG thanks mom you're the best!

Mom: always!

------

The next couple of days go by & Andrea leaves to go back home. We have a sad goodbye but promise to keep in touch everyday. I watch as her plane takes off & I get back into my car to head to NYC to meet up with Justin. As soon as I get there I meet Justin at his NYC show with Fredo & the both of us spend the rest of the tour together.

(This isn't the end! CONTINUE!)

Once the US believe tour ends we decide to spend a little vacation time in Miami before we head off to South America, Europe & Australia. The two of us hop on the next flight to Miami, FL & as soon as we get their we're bombarded with paparazzi & camera flashes all over the place.