Here it is!

So here's how our love story began, the time when I fell inlove with him

Everynight or every dawn I was sending group messages and he was the only one replying to any of my texts, you may expect that everybody is already fast asleep every 1:00am! But he wasn't asleep he was also playing LOL and so was I. We were texting from 1:00am until 4:00am then eerything starts there,

Every 3:00am I'm sending group messages but he is still the only one replying. So we texted till were sleepy until He starts asking me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, but the only problem that time are I CAN'T MOVE ON the second one is I'M A LESBIAN, so he never fails to give up, he was changing me for who I am until I slowly falling inlove with him, but I was forcing myself to stop because I know I can't do it but my heart pounds for him.

He never knew that I was already falling for him on this first day, when I ask him a favor to sing my favorite song on a certain call, I thought he was like the other guys I used to ask a favor to sing my song, but those guys changed songs so my heart wasn't satisfied, until I called him and let him sing my song, I was shocked! I was gonna cry well tears of joy because he sang my song he didn't mind singing other songs, he practiced for a day to sing it, IT WAA THE BEST DAY PF MY LIFE, that a guy could sing the song I wanted to hear, he changed my world, I can't stop myself from falling inlove anymore, he made it, I bust him for about 4times but we made it to the point where...