GARY! (Anna)

My vision was blurred but I could see trees..... Wait! Trees! Does that mean?........ I hurriedly pushed myself to my feet, I felt sand shift under me. I looked around and noticed I was on a beach, there where a bunch of kids with inner-tubes walking around on the beach.

I wandered to a young girl with a pink inner tube and her black hair was pulled into pigtails. "Um excuse me? Where is this place?" I asked. The little girl suddenly faced me and said "I'll tell you if you beat me in a battle!" I jumped back a foot "a battle? Why?" Suddenly the world started to spin and the girl chucked a white and red ball out onto the sand in front of her, I did the same without even realizing it.

A dragon fish thing named Gary came from my ball and a little seal named seel came from her ball. "Seel use water pulse!" The girl yelled. My mind raced as I searched for something that makes even a little bit of sense in this situation..... Wait! That's it! This the Pokemon world, and I'm in slate port city! I looked at the dragon thing...... It's a Gyarados!

"Gary use dragon rage!" I called realizing that this was the gyarados I worked so hard to train! Gary had cartoon steam coming from her ears then she lashed out against seel by furiously whipping its tail at the small Pokemon, instantly the Pokemon fainted from the impact of the attack.

I ran up to my gyarados and congratulated it! "Wonderful job Gary!". The little Girl handed me a few dollars. "Um hey this is your money why are you giving to me?" I asked, she spun around "because the winner of the battle gets money for winning duh!" She said harshly. Then she walked away angrily.

(A few minutes later)

I decided to keep my gyarados out for a bit, even though she's really big, she's also really friendly! I walked into the city of slate port and I saw a group of thugs cornering this poor guy in a museum, I quickly called Gary back to its poke ball and ran over the the scene. "Hey you guys leave him alone!" I said trying to push one aside. One looked down at me and laughed "get lost girly this is grown up stuff". I was really pissed off now so I smashed my foot down on his foot.

"OUCH" he yelped "why you little rat" he said grabbing one of his poke ball from his belt, I did the same. "I chose you poke ball!" I shouted throwing a random poke ball from my belt. The guy had just throw a poochenya out and I threw out a small bunny with red ears and a plus sigh tail. The guys started laughing and rolling around on the floor "you think that tiny rabbit beat me!". I looked at my Pokemon and realized it was my buddy POMPOM. "Pompom use thunder on his poochenya!" I yelled. The grunt got up a commanded his Pokemon to dodge it and use tackle, the poochenya dodged POMPOMs Thunder attack and tackled, My POMPOM to the ground. POMPOM fell on his back and looked pretty hurt. I pulled out her poke ball and called her back. I was beyond angry, "Gary I chose you!" I said grabbing GARYS poke ball from my belt. Gary was huge and almost quashed poochenya as it came out.

The grunt looked at Gary and took off running with his fellows grunts, "Gary!" I ordered "stay right there and make sure they come back" I yelled! Gary roared in response, I nodded and ran inside the building.