Claim Me; Mark Me; I'm Yours. - Chapter 1 -

- Chapter 1: Just A Little Weird. -

He parked his car into the large parking space, then banged his head on the steering wheel. Murmuring curses to himself, he laid back on his seat and glared at the school.

Looking around the front of the school, he saw the average high-school. New and stupid as fuck, he thought to himself. He scanned his eyes for Tiffany, his just adoring little sister.

He found her next to a young girl, talking animately next to her. His jaw dropped at the girl. Suddenly feeling very angry, he got out of the car, slamming it shut then locking it. He had a full on glare at the girl as he stalked toward her.

His nails dug into her arm as he yanked her away.

"What the hell are you wearing, T?" He hissed, tightening the grip. She whined and yanked her arm out, taking two steps back. Tiffany gestured to her outfit and grinned cheekily.

"This is what I call Gothic Chic." She tilted her head winked at her older brother.

Tiff was wearing a type of corset/hoodie with tight leather jeans with a chain hanging from a belt loop. Her dark raven hair contrasted with the whole outfit, everything tight on her willowy tall body.

"This is what I call Halloween. It's September, you might be a bit early, Tiff." He spat. She tsked, pinching his cheek.

"Don't worry little A, I got it all good, Bruh."

He gave her the most confused look he could muster.

"I'll be fine! Jeez." She murmured, crossing her arms.

"Hey Tiff? We're going to be late for class." Her friend called, her eyes locked on him. He rolled his eyes and focused on his sister.

"Yeah yeah Carls, don't worry, I'll feign the lost kid." She snickered.

"Whatever Tiff, let's go!" She urged, pulling at Tiffany.

"See you around, Bruh!" She waved at Aiden, then scampered off with her friend, Carls, to class. Aiden didn't feel like going to class yet, so he wandered the halls after the bell rang.

Soon enough, his ears perked up as shoes clack against the floor. A faint smell of morning dew reached his nose, making his senses completely alert. It smelled so good, he thought, inhaling.

Aiden moved towards the smell, his nose in the air as he followed the smell to probably the most beautiful person in the world. His wolf howled at the thought of such a person with the scent.

So lost in thought, he knocked himself right into the core of the scent. looked down at the girl he had knocked down, lending out a hand. She looked up with cold liquid gold eyes, glaring at him.

"You're a weird fuck aren't you? Roaming the hallways with your nose in the air." She snapped, pushing herself up and walking away down the hall.

Aiden kept silent, admiring her backside and tight ass as she walked away, a book and notebook in her hand.

-A/N Comment is all I ask.