♡Chapter Two♡

(↑That's Lynda↑)

♡Niall's P.O.V.♡

I woke up with some headache. I blinked my eyes twice as I got my vision back to normal. We were in a room, a blue room. I had saw Lynda knocked out cold. I ran over there and she was still sleep.

"Lynda? LYNDA! WAKE UP!" I shook her widely. She had groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"W-where are w-we?" Lynda asked.

"I don't k-k-know." I answered back. I heard a moan from behind me. So I turned around and saw Louis rubbing his forehead.

"What the hell happened?" Louis said. I shrugged.

"Then how we got in here?" Louis asked.

"I dunno." I said.

"Hey? Where's Zayn?" I heard Harry waking up. For God knows where we are, I need to know where are we!

"Zayn's over there in the corner of the room." Liam said running towards him.

"Zayn? You alright?" Liam asked. I checked his pulse which he's still living.

We then heard the metal door opened. The mid age man with the beard had entered with four built men behind him.

♡Louis P.O.V.♡

"Ahhh, I see you all had woken up. I was just seeing you guys, if you all was awake." He said smiling.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Dean Barwick, 44 years old and yes, I like to kidnapped innocent people like you. I really don't mind if...I torture all of you. And I want the girl to come with me." Dean pointing at Lynda.

"You m-mean me?" Lynda asked.

"Yeah you. You're the only girl here. You think I'm stupid?" Dean said in disappointment.

"N-no s-sir." said Lynda. She was shut down once he grabbed her arms roughly.

"No! You coming with me!" He urged to pull her out the room.

"Please help me, I don't want to go with him!" Lynda said holding onto the door frame. She tried to hold my hand and I tried to hold on her hands but her grip wasn't tight enough. Her fingers was slipping away from mines. One if the bodyguards pulled her away from me when we both tried as our fingers was apart. I started to cry while my vision was blurry with my tears. I heard Lynda crying a few cenemiters away. The door had closed when I had a meltdown.

"Why is this happening?!" I said busting in anger. I started to hit the wall more than once. After I punched the wall, a big hole was in the wall.

"Louis! You can't take her back. They have her! You can't just walk out the room and save her just like that. Its impossible to do that kind of risk. I know you love her but, it could take any kind of chances." Liam explained.

♥Lynda's P.O.V.♥

I was taken by Dean and one of his guards. He had put me over his shoulder as I started to kick him in his strong chest, as I kept punching his back. He threw me on the floor. I had groaned lowly as my butt started to hurt. I stood up and dusted myself off. I starred at the ground for a minute when someone lifted my head with their finger on my chin.

"Hello little lady, I wasn't expecting you to be here along with them five boys. You and the boys will be tortured and bruised as well." Dean said and he tried to touch me. I flinched at his cold touch. I closed my eyes as I try not to look at him. He was young, but old.

He roughly grabbed my arm and started to touch my face. And then my hair and...TO MY BREAST?! THE HELL!?

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME, YOU FILTHY PIECE OF CRAP!" I yelled. I pushed his hands away from my breast and I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and got back up and he was mad. Furiously mad. His face was in a deep red.

"You'll pay, what you just did to me Lynda!" He said viciously. It was a bad idea that I shouldn't punched him in the face. He grabbed my left arm and held on to it and started to twist it. I bit my lip and I tried not to cry. My eyes started to water up and my tears had run down my cheeks rapidly. I let out a sob and a real cry while twisted it more.

"Now, you need to say sorry, before I break the pretty face of yours. Now apologise." Dean said, hurting it more.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" I cried out in pain. He had let go of my arms and he gave me a smirk. I rubbed my arm slightly.

"Now you can go back to your friends now. Eric, you can send Lynda back to her room. And I'll see you later!" Dean said waving me off with his bodyguard, Eric.

I was removed from Dean's room and Eric had opened up the room door and he shoved me in. I was loosing my balance and I was in one of the boy's chest.

I looked up and saw Zayn. "What had happened you? Are you alright?" Zayn asked with a curious face. I shook my head no.

"Then, what happened?" Zayn asked.

"Well...I-I was in the r-room and one of the gaurds had threw me on the floor and I stood up as my butt hurted like hell. Before he touched me, me and you guys will be tortured and bruised. He then, stared touching me with his cold fingers. He started to tou-toch my face, hair and then m-m-my bre-ast. I yelled at him and said, 'get yor dirty hands off of me, you filthy peice of crap' . I started to push his h-h-and out if my sweater. After he w-as touch-ing me, I punched him in his face, so I was scared. Dean said, 'you'll pay Lynda', I then caused a consequence by punching h-him. He twisted my left arm strongly while I tried not cry. And he twisted my arm some more. I literally cried out so much pain and he told me to apologize at him and I did." I cried through the freaking pain in my left arm.

"Hey, hey. Its alright. Your safe for right now. All you need to do is sleep in my lap as I give you my jacket, okay?" Zayn said whispering into my ear. I cuddled against Zayn's warm chest. I felt Zayn cover me with his jacket blue and black jacket on me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

♡Zayn's P.O.V.

I heard Lynda's short story about her and Dean, that had happened in his room an hour ago. She was sleeping peacefully in my lap. I set her aside nme, by the wall carefully.

I walked over to Louis which he was playing with the rim of his white t-shirt.

"Hey Louis," I tapped his shoulder. He looked up from his shirt.

"Yeah Zayn?"

"Lynda's asleep. She told me that Dean was really touching her and stuff." I said sitting beside him.

"Is she alright?" Louis asked. I shook my head.

"I hope she is." Louis murmured. I heard her groan as she woke up.

"That was a quick nap." I said scooting over to her. Lynda had rubbed her eyes and sat up on the wall.

"I know but, i always take short naps." Lynda said.

"Hey, what even happened?" I heard Liam finally awake.

"Lynda was toked by Dean as he touched her the wrong way." I replied.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked. Lynda shook her head yeah.

Dean's P.O.V.