Untitled Part 1

"R-Reaver...I'm scared..." I whispered as Reaver moved himself closer to me.

"I promise I will be gentle unless you tell me otherwise," he reassured me, stroking my hair gently.

I bit my lip and nodded, Reaver took this as my signal that I was ready. He began trailing kissing around my neck, occasionally nipping and sucking at the skin before pulling me into a heated kiss. I gladly returned the kiss and blushed as his tongue swept across my lips asking for entrance. I began to gain some confidence and refused his request teasingly. I could feel his lips fall into a small frown before he placed his hand over my chest and grabbed. I gasped and he took it as his opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues began a battle for dominance and I was gladly loosing. Making sure Reaver had won he began exploring my mouth with his tongue. I snaked my arms around his neck and he in turn wrapped his around my waist, forcing our bodies to move closer to one another.

After a heated session of kissing we parted for breath. I panted heavily as Reaver began moving his hands towards the buttons of my night gown. I blushed as he removed the fabric with ease, leaving me in only my undergarments.

"Shall I continue?" Reaver asked with a kind smile though the lust was apparent in his eyes.

"No," I said firmly, "not until this is made fair"

I smirked, hiding the nervousness I was feeling. I undid Reaver's tie and buttons of his shirt before slipping it completely off him. Running my palm up and down his chest I could feel every defined muscle on his body, his pale skin radiating heat which forced lust to push its way through my nervous self. I lifted my eyes to Reaver to see he was smiling down at me, urging me to continue. I moved my hands closer to his trousers, shaking slightly. Taking a small breath I swiftly undid the buttons to reveal Reaver's hard member hidden away under a pesky piece of fabric.

"Are you going to take responsibly my dear?" Reaver spoke in a low, husky voice, a smirk spreading across his face.

"But it was you who let yourself get his way," I smiled with half lidded eyes, straightening myself to be on eye level with him.

He was sat on the bed, his knees bent underneath him, making it easier for me to kneel up to match his height.

"But it was your fault for being so beautifully enchanting," he retorted, pulling me closer to him and brushing his lips across mine teasingly, "or shall I just have to leave?"

"Fine, you win," I pouted, slowly moving down to the piece of fabric.

Removing it, I gasped quietly at the size of his member, slightly afraid of if my small body could handle the size. I heard Reaver chuckle and I gulped as I moved my hands onto his member. I heard a shaking breath escape Reaver's mouth as I took his member into my mouth with difficulty.

I began moving my tongue around and sucking around the shaft, trying to manoeuvre myself so I could fit more in. As the head hit the back of my throat I gagged slightly, earning a low moan from Reaver. I felt his hands stroke through my hair before he released a slightly louder moan, pushing my head down so that more of his member pushed into my mouth. I stayed still for a few moments allowing the lustful feeling to override the discomfort. I pulled my head back and forth, earning for moans from Reaver before I pulled back, leaving a small trail of saliva that Reaver wiped clean off my face.

"I do not believe I have ever been aroused by a Royal before," Reaver smiled, pulling me closer to him.

"Reaver, please do not refer to me as if I am just another one of your whores," I feigned offence.

"I apologise my beauty," Reaver smiled, caressing the side of my face before gently pushing me back onto the bed.

I blushed as he unclasped my bra and pulled it off effortlessly, discarding it to the floor. He began scattering kisses across my chest and stomach. I gasped as he used his mouth on my left breast and his hand on my right, massaging them both and swapping over after a while. I blushed more, arching my back, my moans coming out shakily.

Reaver looked into my eyes, his eyes flashing and holding the mine for a while. I nodded my head and Reaver took off my panties viciously, tossing them to the floor.

I blushed as Reaver spread my legs apart and pushed a finger into my entrance, followed by another. I moaned shakily, my legs tensing and my back arching. I held onto the bed sheets as Reaver moved his fingers, widening my entrance by a fraction.

"Are you ready?" Reaver smiled, pulling his fingers out.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered.

"It will hurt for only a few moments, please do not worry, I promised to be gentle."

I bit my lip and nodded as Reaver positioned himself in front of my entrance. I yelped as Reaver thrust into me, tears forming in the corner of my eyes as my innocence was taken.

Reaver stayed still, waiting for me to signal him to move.

"R-reav...er...m..move...ahhgn~" I moaned as he began to slowly thrust in and out.

After the first few thrust I began to become over taken with lust.

"F-faster Reaver~" I moaned.

Reaver smirked, grabbing hold of my hips and speeding up.

I clawed at the sheets as he began thrusting in and out at an inhumane speed. I panted heavily as my hips began moving on their own, desperately trying to catch up to Reaver's thrusts yet failing. I looked up at Reaver, his eyes were half open and his lips were quivering as if he was trying to not moan.

I moaned loudly as Reaver found a spot that made me see white. He continued to thrust into that spot hard and fast before dipping his head down to mine and pulling me into a kiss. Though the kisses were sloppy and filled with moans I wanted them to continue. I grabbed onto his shoulders, dragging my nails across in pure bliss.

"Rea..Reav-er...I can't....I'm going to...nnnghh~" I moaned out.

Reaver's thrust sped up to match my orgasm, his panting arousing me more. I watched as his face contorted into an expression I had never seen before, it looked as though he was filled with pleasure.

"______~" he moaned out in his husky, breathless voice, "I'm...~"

I screamed his name sloppily as my walls tightened around his member. Reaver followed shortly after, shouting my name and holding tightly onto my hips. I moaned for a final time as his hot seed filled me, leaving me gasping for breath.

Reaver pulled out, his member twitching before he collapsed beside me.

"You have a special effect _____, not once in my life have I experienced such pleasure," Reaver said between breaths.

He slowly pulled the covers over us and brought me into his arms. I ran my fingers across his chest, still breathing quite heavily.

"I love you Reaver," I whispered, kissing him lightly.

"I love you too, _____," he replied, brushing my hair with his fingers and pulling me closer to him.