Chapter 3

Jonathan POV

"Great their not home, just like I planned" I whispered trying picking the lock.

I've been in jail for a while until my bro bailed me out last week. I've been watching Nikki it disgusts me to see her with Tyler  because she's mine and will always be so I'm gonna have to do something that I should have a long time ago and We'll live happy ever after with the kids she's having, did I mention she was pregnant that blows me up even more. I'm not gonna hurt her but scare her a little so she'll won't hesitate to come back with me, the others I can't promise that.

"Have fun Tyler" I grinned at the mess I just made in their house before closing the door and leaving.
**************
Tyler's POV

"Hurry up I got to pee Tyler" Nikki said waiting for me to open the door

"I'm going as fast as possible" I said struggling to get all the bags from baby shopping out of the car

I stuck the key in and noticed that it was a little lose but brushed it off. I opened the door letting Nikki walk in first, I ran into the back of her because she came to a stop.

"Tyler, Tyler what fuck happened to the house" she shockingly

Everything was a mess, furniture was flipped over, pictures frames were broken, and there was black spray paint all over the walls.

"Hello anyone fucking in here" I yelled heading towards the stairs before Nikki grabbed my arm

"Wait what if their still here hiding, you can't leave me down here by myself" she grabbing my hand

I slowly went up the stairs holding Nikki's hand looking around each corner and rooms until we reached our room. There was huge bold letters wrote in red spray paint that said. 
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER?

A/N sorry I haven't been updating I started school last week and won't be having much time to update, but I promise will when I get a chance Sorry if this chapter sucked. hoped you enjoyed :-)