Chapter 2

Welcome to Chapter two....sooo last time we left off...the teen mom Scarlett was going out with her friends to a club....and that's it...SOOOO here's chapter twooooo! WOOHO! YAYAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, thank you! Bye Dad!" Lilly yelled as we shut the door behind us. We quickly hopped into the cab and drove off to the club. I felt sort of...alone. Zak and Lilly were sitting super close, and then Cooper and Elizabeth were sitting even closer. I was suddenly jerked to my side. I relaxed as soon as I realized it was Zak.

"Me and my girls! We're gonna have so much fun guys! I'm so stoked!!!!!" Zak said hugging Lilly and I tight. "I love you guys." We laughed.

"I love you too babe." Lilly said kissing his cheek. My friends make the cutest couples! El and Cooper met at university and have stuck together since. They were both just too sexy not to be together! Then Lilly and Zak? Apparently they've been together on and off since she was 14 and he was 15. They got married when she was 17 and had Sawyer right after. Zak isn't exactly my type, but Lilly isn't into looks, she's very chill about mostly everything. She cares more about the personality than the looks. And she always has. But Lilly has always liked funny guys, and Zak is hilarious. They truly are a match made in heaven and ten years from now they're probably going to have like...15 kids or something.

We pulled up to the club and got out. We could hear the music pounding from outside. The large sign on the front said 'Funky Buddha'. I laughed to myself. That's such a funny name for a club. We walked in past the bouncers who stopped us.

"ID please." The taller one said with a thick American accent. I handed him my ID.

"I'm 18 today!!" I said. He smiled.

"Happy birthday." He said giving it back. He is surprisingly nice...for a bouncer.

"Thank you," We pushed past him and into the club. The dancefloor was filled with walls of people jumping, singing, and cheering the D.J. on. We all walked to the bar and sat down.

"What do you want?" Our bartender said. I turned to Lilly.

"I thought we weren't drinking tonight." I whispered into her ear.

"You are. I don't drink. You're 18!! This will be your first drink. Go ahead! Drink all you want.....Zak is buying." She said quickly looking at Zak and smiled innocently. "Right babe?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I will pay." He finally said.

"What do you want?" The bartender asked again. I looked down at his name tag. Jack.

"Well, Jack. I would like a lemon drop please." I looked back at Lilly to see her smiling.

"Yes, ma'am." He said. He was back in a flash filling my shot glass. I gave him an approving nod and downed the shot. My first drink. WOW. It burned as it went down my throat, but it was a good kind of burn. The boys ordered beers and El ordered a sex on the beach. A very fast upbeat song came on and we all rushed towards the wave of dancing people. We were all jumping, trying not to spill our drinks all over the people bumping into us.

All through the night we danced to fast and slow songs. El and Cooper were holding each other and swaying no matter what the speed of the song, and Lilly and Zak were holding hands and kissing all night. Then here I am...just me.....all alone...by myself...no friend...or boyfriend...i. want. to. die. I need to find a man!!!!!!!! Ugh!

I could hear Cooper yelling over the music.

"Aye mate!" He said hugging five guys, while still holding onto Elizabeth. "Scar," He yelled, waving me over. I quickly walked to them. "These are my friends, Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn." I smiled at all of them. I found Louis to be more attractive than the rest though. The boys all spread out and started dancing, but Louis kept his eyes on me. He leaned over to talk into my ear.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked. He had a deep seductive voice. It was smooth but rough at the same time, making me almost weak at the knees. I nodded.

"A beer please." I answered. He nodded and went to the bar, returning moments later with my beer. He handed it to me and I took a sip of it.

"So how do you know Cooper?" He asked, leaning in closer.

"He's one of my best friend's boyfriend."

"Oh, cool. So you must be friends with Lilly then right?"

"Uh, yeah." I said quietly. I thought about Bella. She made me miss Andrew and Addi.

"Yeah, those four have the cutest kids? I can't wait to be a Dad one day. I love kids! What about you?" He asked.

"What?" I said nervously. I could feel my eyes getting wider.

"Do you want to be a parent when you're older?" I could feel my palms getting sweaty, and a lump grew in my throat, along with a knot developing in my stomach.

"Uhmm...errmm...yeah. I would love to be a Mum.....when i'm older." Oh. My. God. I can't believe I lied. I'm so pathetic. I just want to die right now!

"Cool." There was a long silence after that as we swayed back and forth to the beat of the music. He finally spoke: "So do you think I could get your number love? Maybe I could take you our on a proper date soon." He said smiling. I thought it over for a bit...I honestly wasn't sure. He was very cute, and sweet....but I did just lie to him...F*** it.

"YEAH! That would be so awesome!" I cheered. He quickly pulled out his iPhone and handed it to me. I carefully typed in my number and saved myself into his contacts.

"Great," He said looking at the screen. "I have to go now but could I give you a call sometime this week maybe?"

"Yeah, that sounds awesome!"

"Cool, See you later sweetheart," He said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

He pushed his way through the busy crowd and disappeared. I honestly kind of missed him when he left. He was really nice to talk to. He was super friendly. Suddenly there was an arm wrapped around me. I looked to see Zak smiling at me.

"You like him?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, he thinks you're gorgeous. He really wants to date you. He needs someone right now. He's been a bit lonely since he's on tour all the time he never has time for dating. Since they're taking a break now, he's looking for a girlfriend ya know!" He said lightly tapping my head...I think he's kind of drunk.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed. I realized Zak was leaning on me. I wrapped an arm around him and walked him back over to Lilly. Lilly looked pissed to see us.

"What the hell are you doing Zak?" She yelled. I panicked. Did she think we were doing something? We weren't doing anything! I wanted to yell. I was just bringing him to her.

"I'm not doing anything." He said slurring his words. He leaned forward and gave her a big sloppy kiss on the mouth. She frowned and wiped her mouth.

"You're so drunk!" She said slapping him hard in the chest.

"Ouch! That hurt babe!" He said rubbing his chest. She rolled her eyes and took him from me.

"Thanks for bringing him to me," She said with a smile. I exhaled a breath of relief I didn't even realize I was holding in. "Will you go find Cooper and El? I want to go home and get him to bed."

"Yeah, I'll meet you outside," I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHOO! YAY! So in this chapter we met Louis! Hooray!!!

I hope you are enjoying my story so far! I haven't worked a ton on it but I have big plans for it! :)))

So Fan

VOTE

COMMENT.

I would really appreciate some feedback!